R34 gtr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R34 gtr

Haven't posted here in a while so here is a r34 from canada that met up for a couple of hours

Loving the last one with the puddle.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Holy... Really love the 2nd to last pic and the 1st one.

If you don't mind me asking what is your thought process like for post-processing the photos, i find it hard to try and emulate others either that or just mashing buttons in lightroom/photoshop until it looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by 240SS View Post
        Holy... Really love the 2nd to last pic and the 1st one.

If you don't mind me asking what is your thought process like for post-processing the photos, i find it hard to try and emulate others either that or just mashing buttons in lightroom/photoshop until it looks good.
        My post processing is fairly quick and easy. I start by adjusting WB to warmer tone, increase contrast and maybe play a bit with saturation and split toning. in this shoot the light was really nice (right before sunset) so the pics were pretty nice looking straight out of the camera

Comment

wow love the shots - keep it up!

Comment

Originally posted by N.O.R.E. View Post
            My post processing is fairly quick and easy. I start by adjusting WB to warmer tone, increase contrast and maybe play a bit with saturation and split toning. in this shoot the light was really nice (right before sunset) so the pics were pretty nice looking straight out of the camera
            Thank you for the reply really helpful

Still sort of fuzzy on doing post-processing work cause i'm not too sure how to get a certain look, should i focus more on the histogram and just basic fundamental stuff before doing stuff like split toning or saturation?

If you could tell me which concepts are the easiest or ones i should start with first and then build up that would be great lol

Comment

First pic looks amazing. Reminds me abandoned city type films .

Comment

Thank you for the reply really helpful

Still sort of fuzzy on doing post-processing work cause i'm not too sure how to get a certain look, should i focus more on the histogram and just basic fundamental stuff before doing stuff like split toning or saturation?

If you could tell me which concepts are the easiest or ones i should start with first and then build up that would be great lol
                Post processing is all about trial and error and then seeing if things look good. I change my post process all the time but whats consistent is I dont like to spend a lot of time on it so recently I have just made a couple of presets that I use and then adjust from there. I would say focus on shooting in good light (early morning or sunset) and get a good base to work with. I dont pay much attention to histograms (although I probably should).

Comment

Thanks again man, so in general the more light in a photo/shot the more i can do with it in post-processing right (in relation to the histogram)?

Comment

It is the most amazing cars, its cool.....
                    R34.jpg
                    6.jpg

Comment

Thanks again man, so in general the more light in a photo/shot the more i can do with it in post-processing right (in relation to the histogram)?

more like teh better you expose (histogram doesn't fall of on either end) then the more options you have in post.

Comment

R34 gtr

great work.. looks cool, love the colour choice and subtle use of carbon, looks a bit 350z to me though, kinda lost the GTR feel, not that thats nessesarily a bad thing..

Comment

Beautiful Photography! Keep up the good work.

Comment

Cleannn shots

Comment

Beautiful Work

Comment

Working...
                              X