This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glen, from Minneapolis - Porsche 914, BMW R90/6

Apologies in advance, nothing I have is bagged and it's unlikely I will ever have bags.

Been motoring for many years, lots of projects have come and go. Mainly VW, Audi, BMW, Volvo, and my Porsche.

Mechanical designer, automotive illustrator, 3D model and render creator.

My 914 in it's current state:

Picked it up a little over a year ago and have been rebuilding it. Almost ready to get back on the road. Just needs some tuning, suspension adjustment, alignment. Next phase of the project is bodywork and that'll be starting next year, maybe a year after that, who knows. For now I just want to drive it. It had been sitting in a garage for 20 years getting pissed on my mice. Currently has a 1911 in it, 5-lug swap running 16x7 euromeister Fuchs that I did an RSR finish on.

Motorcycle is a 1974 BMW R90/6 that I've made into somewhat of a mile cafe racer.

photo: Jasper Gustafsson
    Modlist: clipons, chopped front fender, replaced the rear fender, homebuilt seat, R100 tank, billet top clamp, and a few other bits.

Started doing automotive vector illustrations and posters a few years ago. You can see more of my work on my ig www.instagram.com/autoillustrated

And I do a lot of 3D modelling and rendering. All my work is done in Creo Parametric and rendered in Keyshot

That's about it. Cheers.

Don't ever apologize for not having bags!

Static is just as good as bags, if not better, shows you're not at all worried about getting stuck or scraping a little bit of meat off your pan if you so happen to hit it.

Loving the 914 and jealous as all can be about your 3D modeling skills!
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

My boss just bought a 914 same color and everything. i get to drive it around from time to time. she's a sweetheart.

Comment

Are you willing to share or sell the 914 CAD model?

Comment

wow, loving the instagram man.. also dig the bike a lot, any before shots of it by chance?

Comment

Epic work man! love your 914 as well.

Comment

Lovely car!
              The wheels are dope and the renderings also!!

Comment

Working...
              X