Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Revolution RFX motorsport 3-piece split rims Porsche.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revolution RFX motorsport 3-piece split rims Porsche.

For sale: rare 15” original Revolution RFX 3-piece motorsport split rims. 5x130 Porsche fitment (adapters cheap and easy to any PCD) from a 911 race car. Suit loads of different cars so well.

Only going to rise in value. Only selling due to no car required for the foreseeable. Loads of dishes and options - I can help you get perfect fitment. I also have 3 sets of centre caps (gold Schmidt, chrome Schmidt, black Revolution), and two sets of new high-quality bolts (gold or chrome).

PRICED FOR A QUICK SALE

Some options:

1. With two 2.5" dishes, two 1" polished dishes, and four spare 1" dishes, choice of bolts (new set: gold or chrome), and your choice of centre caps (new: Schmidt chrome, Schmidt gold, or black Revolution) £1350

2. With four brand new dishes in your choice of width, your choice of bolts, and your choice of centre caps £1450

3. With no dishes £1000

Can be set up loads of different ways with the parts I have, from 7" to 9", with different options for offsets.

Message me with any other requirements or offers.

Postage: packed securely and sent via insured 24-hour courier £30. International postage no problem. These do not come up often. 16” set (silver) advertised shortly.

Any more offers on these? Heading away next week for a couple of months and could really do with them sold beforehand!

Comment

Prices DROPPED! £200 reduced - £1050 for everything including spare dishes, new bolts, and centre caps!

Comment

Back in the UK! It appears Photobucket have changed their terms. Please message me for photos. Thanks, Jamie

Comment

Originally posted by Compo View Post
          Back in the UK! It appears Photobucket have changed their terms. Please message me for photos. Thanks, Jamie
          You best find another hosting service. Imgur for example. Or upload pics to SW. Either way, you must have pictures in the ads.

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

Apologies. Managed to take some new photographs and get them re-hosted today. Wheels are just loosely assembled - they can still be configured however you wish. Please note that through storage the centres have picked up some marks, and will require re-painting (so factor in £30-40 for this). I will reduce prices listed in the first post by £150 for a quick sale! I am not home much to sell/advertise these, and I need the space and could do with the cash for other things. There are two sets on eBay at the moment - one for £1150, one £1350, and also a set on Edition38 asking £1800.

Comment

Bump! Offers.

Comment

Bump

Comment

These will now be sold as 8-8.5" rears, and 7.5" fronts with a perfect amount of dish (1" front, 2.5" rear). They will be sold with a full set of original bolts, and a full set of new Schmidt chrome centre caps, or black Revolution centre caps (can reduce price by £40 without). Will be sold with no spare dishes. 16" set sold. Price now reduced to £920!*

There are 2 sets currently on eBay - £1150 and £1400.*

Comment

Any pics of them mounted?

Comment

I don't I'm afraid Skunkworks, never found the car I wanted to put them on, hence the sale. They do look amazing though, here is some inspiration:

polo.jpgDSCN5288.jpgmx5.jpgp09-06-10_1824.jpg

Comment

There was a mk1 running a very low offset set and it looked amazing, will try to find it!

Comment

Price reduced again - £900!

Comment

Working...
                          X