Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom SSR SP1 18x9.5 4" Lip / 18x8.5 3.5" Lip

Hi Everyone,

I am selling my AUTHENTIC CUSTOM 18" SSR SP1. They are beautiful and have not been used that much as you can tell from the pictures.

They have been relipped to a +30 offset adding .5 inch to each of the rims.
    The centers have been power coated to a custom Metallic Keystone Grey.

Here are the Specs:

SSR SP1 3 Piece Rim

Front:
    Super Low Disk Face (slight concave)
    18x8.5 et 30 3.5" polished step lip | 5x100 PDC
    Powder Coated Metallic Keystone Grey

Rear:
    Super Low Disk Face (slight concave)
    18x9.5 et 30 4.0" polished step lip | 5x100 PDC
    Powder Coated Metallic Keystone Grey

These rims will fit any car that uses a 5x100 lug pattern especially Toyota FR-S and Subaru BRZ. You will have a step lip and also able to fit larger performance tires without issues. 265s etc.

There are no bends or scratches, perfectly straight. There are only 2 rashes on the lips, one on the front and one on the rear. The front is very small, the rear is only 2.5 inches long but very shallow that you cant really tell.

I am somewhat open for trades but the rims must be of same value and MUST be in 5x114 lug pattern. Mainly looking for Works, SSR, CCW, WEDS, ADVANs.

Overall, I am just asking for $2350. If need to ship, buyer pays all shipping and paypal fees. Looking to get rid of these quickly since I don't have any cars that are 5x100 and these will just take space in my already crowded garage. No lowball offers, I don't have time to deal with them.

Contact me if interested. Located in the Temecula area.

All images are located here:
    http://imgur.com/a/hjSl6

You still have these FS? If so where are u located?

Comment

Working...
    X