Cobalt SS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLAZIN07SS View Post
    a car making 2.5 times it's original factory output of power on a stock motor with no tow points. i like my tow hooks. lol
    Now THAT is a good reason for a tow hook. I like it. Super clean, though I agree that the steering wheel is a bit out of place.

Comment

Looks good to me!

Comment

Clean and fast, I have no reason not to like this.

I like em dropped.

Comment

Badass in my book, i like everythng about it.good work. I cant wait to c it with the new wheels

Comment

not a big fan of these cars. but very nicely done.
            -Derek

Comment

i like the power numbers, but i feel like you need to go at least 2 inches lower all around and get wider lips for the ccw's

i feel like if you just stuck with the ccw's with wider lips it would look dope.

Comment

2 inches lower? LOL the axles are binding, the 3 inch exhaust doesn't fit in between the rear axle/body of the car so it makes a ton of noise. it's not gonna get that low. it's impossible

Comment

Stanced cobalts are popping up more and more... and I like em. Almost wish I wasnt givin my redline to my mother, otherwise i'd drop it real low.
                  _Harrison

1997 M3

Comment

<3 <3

Love it buddy.

Comment

This is definately worth win. Only reason I don't like it is cuz you make more whp than I do at the crank. But that's just h ay tea ee.
                      stanceworks: I don't really fit in.

Comment

Sick man, Love it

Comment

Originally posted by BLAZIN07SS View Post
                          2 inches lower? LOL the axles are binding, the 3 inch exhaust doesn't fit in between the rear axle/body of the car so it makes a ton of noise. it's not gonna get that low. it's impossible
                          can you raise the motors on these cars? if so i would do that to help the bind issue and do an exhaust that dumps down right befor the rear axle/body. as long as there is a muffler still it should be somewhat quiet.

other than that car looks great! love the wing the most
                          513 OG

Comment

It's clean. I'd have personally gone a different color with the wheels, but the car overall isn't messy and says that the owner knows what their doing for sure. I wish there were good aftermarket headlight options out there for these cars, the factory ones are just so big and awkward looking.

Comment

Sick man! I have a cobalt myself. Where did you get the tow hooks from? I've been trying to find them. Also, what kind of wheels are those?

Comment

Originally posted by oloniccolo View Post
                                umm... ccw fail
                                Counter Kultur.com

Comment

Working...
                                X