my 3000gt vr4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 93redfox View Post
    always liked these. my buddy recently went huge single turbo on his, its a fun work in progress.

rear tires are backwards?
    i wish i could afford a single turbo set up, they are so expensive for these cars unless you have the skills to fab one up yourself haha

and yeahhh they're actually my front wheels at the moment haha they fit nicely, but i'm hopefully going to make the 18x12's work the weekend of the 24th when i'm home again

1993 1993 3000gt VR4
    1988 BMW 325 (for sale, PM me for details!)
    1991 s13 hatch

http://breatheslowbreatheslow.tumblr.com/

Comment

any updates? i awed over these cars growing up...

wish there were more stanced 3000gt's around
      91 DiamondSchwartzMetallic S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Euro E30, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
      ig @rudestance / @renownusa

Comment

I admire your testicular fortitude for holding on to this car. The quickest way to not have money is to own a 3kGT VR4. I have seen grown men reduced to tears because of this cars unreliability.

Comment

GREAT!!!! My Dad had a white stealth and white 3000GT in my younger years. Loved'em both. Wish we still had the GT, but life didn't allow him to keep that car. At any rate, yours looks good.
          stanceworks: I don't really fit in.

Comment

yeah sorry for the lack of updates! i came to the realization that i'd rather have my vr4 more driveable... my rear control arms were super close from hitting the body at this height, and i wasn't about to go chop this body up. too much sentimental value in this car to make permanent changes like that. my dream is to get another vr4 someday and make it an rwd drift tank, which is basically unheard of haha but for this car i wanna get a set of advan model 5's for it someday. i sold my coilovers and threw the stock ones with the lower springs in it so i could fund my new 240sx project for now. there will be more of this car someday though! next time around i'm gonna get the tien coilovers instead of the megans i think

1993 1993 3000gt VR4
            1991 s13 hatch

Comment

:'(

Comment

Originally posted by yurotrash View Post
                I admire your testicular fortitude for holding on to this car. The quickest way to not have money is to own a 3kGT VR4. I have seen grown men reduced to tears because of this cars unreliability.
                haha this is so true. my dad and i finally found the culprit of my oil leaks, which of course was the rear valve cover, which required us to pull off the intake and a bunch of other stuff. and now my friggin cruise control stopped working this weekend haha i love the car to death but my god there's always something. that's why i wanna get another one to chop up and swap an ls1 or something crazy into it someday.

1993 1993 3000gt VR4
                1991 s13 hatch

Comment

Keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
                    Keep up the good work!
                    thanks man! i've got some good stuff coming out of my shop this summer and winter with my 240 and ollie's car

1993 1993 3000gt VR4
                    1991 s13 hatch

Comment

If you could remove the wing I think it would look hot....cool car though

Comment

update? how wide are the wheels that you settled with?

!phuck on

_isiah

Comment

^your sig picture is upside down.
                          I feel you should be notified of this.
                          FlickHer
                          ^^Click ME!^^

Comment

Have always loved VR4's. One of the many cars I've owned. Thought I was the only one that wanted to stance one.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Comment

i ran into way too many fitment issues up front trying to clear the brakes, plus i didn't wanna notch the body out back since my control arms were insanely close to hitting the body. eventually this will be revisited, but for now i'm building up my 240sx. someday i either want work meisters or advan model 5's on my vr4.

1993 1993 3000gt VR4
                              1991 s13 hatch

Comment

i really wanna find another set of those 18x10/12 shelby's but i cannot find them anywhere

1993 1993 3000gt VR4
                                1991 s13 hatch

Comment

Working...
                                X