how...make the headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how...make the headlights

hy...are know somebody...how to make the headlights e46 nfl....yelow?(with spray paint yelow?but how caind of spray?)...i want to be like in the pics
    Attached Files

ive seen a diy on e46fanatics

and its not spray paint (or atleast the one i saw)

Comment

I would say stained glass paint since its made to give that clear yellow not an opaque paint like yellow. Pick up a can for a few bucks at your local Michaels or arts and crafts store.

Follow Me On Instagram! @jvc8790 #jvcphotography

Comment

^^ What he said. I used stained glass paint when I did my taillights, it will allow the light to pass thru better. Not sure if you have a Michael's where you are. You might have to order online.
        BMW E38
        That White Evo
        -SOLD
        instagram @kbuss
        flickr

Comment

Yeah, you can see the ones in my signature pic, that's actually just contact paper (basically clear vinyl) sprayed with the stained glass paint and then applied over the outside of the headlight. Really cheap setup that I have come to like more and more.

Follow Me On Instagram! @jvc8790 #jvcphotography

Comment

bmw guys use stained glass paint...no idea what you would do if you get tired of it tho

basically take the covers off the lights, then spray the high beam portion, then snap the lids back on
            Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Originally posted by hinrichs View Post
              ...no idea what you would do if you get tired of it tho
              Acetone

Comment

Working...
              X