X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vegas13 View Post
    FUUUHHH i wanted some drift action!!!!

DELIVAR NAO!
    I will buddy, first i have to put the new rack spacers in, fix the blockage in the PS pump/rack, then mod the hubs. I haven't seen much out there in terms of DIY-off-the-scale lock for the MK3, so i'm kind of in uncharted territory here.

Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
    I like the flat black. It looks like there might be a little wave in the doors but overall it looks good man.
    Can't wait to see it with new wheels and a bit more drop out back (and front too).

I hope to see this car pan out and do ridiculous things.
    Thanks. Paint came out as well as could be expected. Results surpassed the shit-show i was prepared for. I always find that really dark gloss paints makes the body defining lines disappear.

The new dual sidepipe exhaust will give me a ton more clearance out back and a bit more just past the downpipe. My girlfriend welds so she's going to make me a beefy skid plate. I'm building this car to dominate any man made structure that dares to try and rip it's oil pan off.

thought the same, but i used to paint, and i know black shows any imperfections in the body, and for just sanding it and painting without any correction of dammage, i say you did good, nice and smooth looking, no stripes either +1
    Thanks Vegas, you know whats up.
    Last edited by padraigmk3; 11-20-2010, 08:18 PM.

-Updated 07-29-2013- _ padraig@deathsquad.ca _ _

Comment

I love this thread, and everything inside of it.

If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right.

Your blast pipes look stupid.

Comment

I'm subscribed. Ha, Ill as fuck.

Nice to see someone messing with a MKIII, and doing it this fresh.

Looks to be a good wheel choice on the way.
        Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
        Fuck Rotas, I'd rather my wheels not break apart when I drive over a watermelon seed.

Comment

Originally posted by padraigmk3 View Post
          My girlfriend welds so she's going to make me a beefy skid plate.
          That's fucking dope.

Great build, really digging the flat black. With a little bit lower in the back and some better wheels it'll be looking great.

Comment

Holy rake batman.

This thing looks pretty sick. Can't wait to see it with an aggressive wheel setup.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
            yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

i like the new paint

are you sure the 18x12 0 will sit properly?

as I mentioned earlier, trial wit those flares and measure out with the ruler where you want the outer lip to sit and work from there

last thing you want to be doing is dumping a lot of money into wheels and then not having them fit the way you want
              Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                i like the new paint

are you sure the 18x12 0 will sit properly?

as I mentioned earlier, trial wit those flares and measure out with the ruler where you want the outer lip to sit and work from there

last thing you want to be doing is dumping a lot of money into wheels and then not having them fit the way you want
                I'm not sure it'll sit properly at all! haha. I have to figure out how much clearance i have from the rear/front sus. assembly and also if the flares will sit properly. I don't mind if i go a little past the flare, but if it ends up looking like this: then we have a problem.

So yes, i intend to get the flares first and then do my measurements to figure out what offset and width to shoot for. i really want to go stupid wide though. even if i have to mount the fender flares on top of a widebody fender.

Maybe i should just buy a ford F-150....

Comment

love this build and vid!!

Comment

damn i thought that pic WAS yours lol
                    lol I think the Japanese front tag was a giveaway that it wasn't
                    MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                    Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

i like this thread.
                      My Build

Comment

Well, I took some time in CS4 to mess around and do a mock up of one general direction to go in.

Comment

^^ SICK!!!!! and -1 for wanting to make scene girls horny lol

Comment

^ hahaha but it's so easy...

Comment

NO!!! runawaaay!!!

Comment

Nice pic, and Imma have to say that chick is hot lol, I enjoy the snakebite as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X