Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump

Comment

yup 2-3 month waiting list before you can sell stuff, and a post count of 30

make it happen mods

a bonus system could work
      sw member x : +1 good trader
      sw member y: - 1 bad trader because
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

yeah... i see a lot of people that are registered here only for the classifieds...

+1

flickr

Comment

+1

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
          Originally posted by nickskater09
          I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

On one of the forums I'm on, it is 100posts to sell in classifieds, or you have to pay like $10 if you have less than 100 posts and want to sell something.
            Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

this seriously needs to get addressed. the amount of people joining just to sell shit is insane. i always liked the "community-ness" of this place, and it seems to be fading.

Comment

100 posts or paid sponsor of the site would be awesome.

Lots of 1-5 post sellers.

Comment

Would be good. Minimum time wait would be best otherwise people just post 'mad tite ride
                  Bro' 200 times in a weekend
                  1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
                  1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

Agreed with everything said

build thread?

Comment

+1

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

+1
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

-1 It wont really matter or make a difference. If people are going to spam or scam there going to do it. The post count wont change that, all it will do is keep spam bots from spamming as much. But a real person who is going to come just to scam people will take the time to meet the post count. Which is goint to in turn cause more random un needed replys from new members. Now for genuine people who come here to post build threads or to sell legit parts and cars will suffer it limits where they can post and what they can post. IMO this is why you have mods or admins to keep those kinda people and that kind of crap off the forum. If you really want a way to keep the crap down in here make it so all new member not older than 90 days or dont have more than 30 post have there replies approved by a mod or admin first.
                          My job is to kill any troll that breaks out of its territory

Comment

^ Na..... Any fourm I have seen with a post count and a member length rule have good classified sections. + a gazillion

Comment

This really would be good for everybody!

One of the reasons why I registered was the classified section but for it to work we (both sellers and buyers) need trust!

Why not allow users to post links to ebay auctions? This would give buyers a better chance to see who they are dealing with? It would be up to a buyer to decide if he or she wants to go with ebay or SW classifieds?

Greg

Zacne on facebook: www.facebook.com/ZACNEWheels

Zacne on instagram: @zacnewheels

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
                                X