This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StanceWorks Zero Clearance Coilovers

Alright guys, as most of you saw, this is for real.

Right now these are available for the E36 chassis and 350Zs.

Built by AST in Hollland, these have been specifically engineered for extremely low ride heights.
    Super short housings mean lower ride height with retained and improved travel. Stiff springs with proper valving mean a stiff but very nice ride- as a sports car should feel. No jarring, bumping, or bouncing.

We're only building 20 sets for each chassis we decide to produce these for.

We're currently taking orders on the E36 chassis coilovers. $1800 gets you the kit above. $2200 gets you the kit WITH some of the most kick ass camber plates on the planet. There's nothing better for getting your car on the ground.

If you have PMd me already about these, I accidentally deleted all of my PMs, please e-mail Ben via Ben at StanceWorks.com or PM him (Jedidiah)

If you are ready to order, PM me asap. Most of the kits have already sold, there aren't many left!
    Last edited by Jedidiah; 10-17-2010, 06:42 PM.

i need to buy an e36 first- ill be damned if i dont get these

member # 1168

Originally posted by Deltron
    fast & furious 6 will just be slammed cars. Brians new job is stealing and selling oilpans. the climax of the movie is when torretto has to get over a speedbump.

Comment

Couple little errors.

-fixed.
      -Mike
      Last edited by M.Burroughs; 05-26-2010, 10:55 PM.
      Dubkorps

Comment

What are the chances of producing some of these for the e24?
        And would the rears be included as well?

Comment

mike you have a PM

www.sogoodco.com

Comment

What are the 350Z coils gonna run?

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Comment

good job dude!

Comment

So legit. Hopefully these catch on and they start going for all sorts of cars.

Comment

Originally posted by 1985zcar View Post
                  What are the 350Z coils gonna run?
                  Same as above. 1800 for the system... custom top mounts will run $400. The coils with work with your factory top mounts though.

Comment

Guys i have seen the system on Edafe (PurpleWall 350z - ROYALT) 350z and wow! seeing it ride down the street rides so much better than most setups i have seen! and you guys have seen the vid of Mike's E36 tearing up those twists on the mountain from SOWO. If this system is available for your chasis, do it! You will not regret it!

Price is high compared to other systems for your car, but chances are that system will not be as smooth as these at the height we ride, and they will last longer, since with a coilover system like mine (buddyclub) cost me a grip and since riding really low causes the shock to give out a lot faster than just lowering it a few inches. My .02
                    Diego Olivares
                    Slammed Garage
                    SlammedGarage@hotmail.com

Comment

Bit out of my price range for anything kind of suspension but I like them a lot.

Comment

mmm those look pretty
                        Shyne~Fitment Done Right---Your #1 socal fender roller

Comment

I hope this is the start of a new era. I would love to see these on many applications in the future. Sick product!

Comment

In for E46 kit
                            -Brandon-

Comment

baller...hhahah...
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X