No announcement yet.

Low'n Slow Peugeot 307

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked them too especially that they were 9.5'' wide but I rather get bigger lips for the Futura's. I've been wanting to own a set a Futura's for ages as they're my favorite wheels

Comment

I can't wait for another progress

Comment

sal

Futura's ftw dude, how wide do you want to go with them eventually? I have been refurbing a set myself for my honda accord:

Comment

nice rims :X

Comment

Originally posted by rom2nv View Post
            sal

Futura's ftw dude, how wide do you want to go with them eventually? I have been refurbing a set myself for my honda accord:
            Salut

Yeah, Futura's ftw You can't go wrong with them on any car

I want to make them 8.5 and 9.5J. How wide are yours?

Originally posted by loco007 View Post
            nice rims :X
            Thanks Yours are nice too!

Guess I see your car in one month at the sea side, right?

Comment

theyre 18x9's, can't go wider or they'll look silly on my car :P

i plan on keeping them though, so maybe if i buy another car i'll widen them

Comment

i remember seeing this car last year, when u used to have the old gold rims on it, it was parked down the street, then i go out for the country and come back 1 year later, and i´ve seen it in the Billa parking lot with the new rims...i even approach next to it and touch the rear fenders with my fingers to see what is your cleareance... , but be chill, i didn´t do anything to it... it is a nice and clean ride, you don´t see this things very often in Romania...

your car is done with soo much taste for automobile... , btw, we are neibourghs in the same hood...

Comment

Thanks for the kind words. Don't worry, I don't mind that you checked the clearance )

We should met up some time

Comment

of course, it will be nice to share opinions about our cars...but i do not bring my car to the capital very often, i keep it in the garage at my parents house :P

Comment

salut !

Salut , in primul rand felicitari pentru masina este superba ,in al doilea rand am si eu un 307 si m-ar interesa daca setul de jante cele aurii le mai ai si daca da , ai vrea sa le vinzi caut ceva cu buza ptr leutul meu . ms mult daca vrei sa vezi masina imi poti da add pe facebook la alex peptan . o zi buna !

Comment

Salut, mersi mult. Ti-am raspuns pe PM.

Comment

Felicitari pentru proiect, si la cat mai multe modificari !

Comment

You should definitely put this in the builds section, it's better than a lot of what's in there

Sent from my HTC 3D using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by Two2N View Post
                              Felicitari pentru proiect, si la cat mai multe modificari !
                              Originally posted by TheTynosaur View Post
                              You should definitely put this in the builds section, it's better than a lot of what's in there

Sent from my HTC 3D using Tapatalk 2
                              Thanks guys. Car will go through a complete makeover this winter.

Comment

Yeah, not bad at all for a Frenchy. Liked the 9,5J testfitted rims best, but Futura's are sweet too!

Comment

Working...
                                X