This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• +1 on the turbo Genesis.

Your Kia is already clean as is for a dd.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
      Sounds like you've been going through a shitstorm. lol
      You have no idea dude. I try not to think about the situation too much, or I just get pissed. I just want the whole month of April to be a distant memory.
      Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
      2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
        +1 on the turbo Genesis.

Your Kia is already clean as is for a dd.
        Thanks

Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
        You have no idea dude. I try not to think about the situation too much, or I just get pissed. I just want the whole month of April to be a distant memory.
        Sounds like you need a good stiff drink.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Figured I could get another 1.5 inches or so of lows if I flip the coilover mout to the knuckle. Though I would need shorter endlinks.

Could I get away with this without putting shorter endlinks? AS it would just put the sway bar mouting spots lower down. How would this effect handling?

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
            Figured I could get another 1.5 inches or so of lows if I flip the coilover mout to the knuckle. Though I would need shorter endlinks.

Could I get away with this without putting shorter endlinks? AS it would just put the sway bar mouting spots lower down. How would this effect handling?
            I don't think you'll have any problems the only sway differences you would have would be if you changed the sizes of the bars or where the endlinks connect to the bar, not the mounting points on the body.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
              I don't think you'll have any problems the only sway differences you would have would be if you changed the sizes of the bars or where the endlinks connect to the bar, not the mounting points on the body.
              well rotating the mount like so is what I am trying to do

Now it places the mounting spot on the strut down further(these are my struts)

From what I am thinking that the sway bar instead of it being at roughly a 35 degree angle with the frame it would be at way more than a 4 I think I dont have the car. I may draw something in paint to see if I am on the right train of thought.

Comment

• If you can't run the sways, just remove the endlinks lol.

Comment

• I will one way or another Ill tye them bitches with a bunch of zipties and string

Comment

• hi guys

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                      I will one way or another Ill tye them bitches with a bunch of zipties and string
                      I used zipties, then when I did a tire rotation I noticed they were gone and the swaybar was just hanging there. I thought they would hang completely upright but they rest at a 45 degree angle so I just left them bitches hangin', fuggit.

Comment

• dat sidewall wear

Comment

• Where's your new wheels at Luke?

Comment

• probably still on the boat.

they got posted on april 6, takes 6-9 weeks

Comment

• God damn.

Comment

• lol

they coming from japan bro