No announcement yet.

'92 s13 240sx, sr20 swap project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugggnnh those enkie 92s are going to be AMAZING on the red coupe.

Next time I should just be cool like you and keep my e28 AND s13.

Comment

damn man , car/wheel color combo is just epic. love this build turbo'd nissan with nice stance and stuff , totally love it ! cant wait to see mooarr.

Comment

omg enkei 92's are so mint. cant wait to see them mounted.

Comment

Pics noaaawwww

Comment

and once again an update, because I am surprisingly getting positive feedback.
            I got rubber for the wheels, 195/55 series tires. I couldn't go with a thinner sidewall because it wouldn't be as low, or have the old drift car feel from the late 80's I wanted. but I got a decent amount of stretch, for 375$ for the rubber and balanced and stretched. not too bad

heres some pics of me putting them on, wasn't too concerned about pictures, I just wanted them bitches on haha

and now for some pictures of the final project

thanks guys, ill have a lot more to come, but now its going to be back to the a4 and as soon as I get the title for the bimmer, ill be on that

and all the good feedback makes this really worth it, not too much work yet, but the money I spent and the time it took to get all of it is worth it when I have people commenting me and seeing the same things I see, much love

Comment

Beautiful 240!

Comment

perfect , no needs to be polished

Comment

Originally posted by Night Colors View Post
                  perfect , no needs to be polished
                  yeah thats exactly what I thought too! its a polished aluminum lip, or at least that what enkei says, so I figured I would see how long before I needed to, but I am so happy with it, how it sits and everything, just because of the time I put in (:

Comment

Looks good man, but it can go lower.

Comment

nicely done, I love the look of s13's on meshies

Comment

color combo is spot on, just needs a little lower. gonna drift it?

Comment

I love red on gold and mesh! 2 birds with one stone.

Comment

it can go lower, I want it to, but my exhaust needs tucked and I need a fuel cell because I lay frame on little things just driving lol. it doesn't look low, but the frame is about 2" off the road, and exhaust is maybe 1 inch, and its a greddy exhaust system, worth about a grand haha, but don't worry low is coming soon, after injectors cause its spitting and dying out like its not getting enough fuel or something, and I just put a new fuel filter in

Comment

Really like this thing, you deff achieved the vintage 80's drifter look, keep the progress coming man
                              Follow on IG
                              amgwheelwhore

Buy my wheels
                              Vintage AME Wheels
                              RUF Speedline Wheels

Buy my cars
                              W115 & W123

Comment

Originally posted by AMGwheelwhore View Post
                                Really like this thing, you deff achieved the vintage 80's drifter look, keep the progress coming man
                                im glad someone sees what I was going for, thanks bud!

Comment

Working...
                                X