No announcement yet.

91 mazda b2200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yea! I got my wheels today too, and it looks like we're in the same boat lol

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
    Originally posted by nickskater09
    I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

sick truck man

Comment

I have one of thos !!

My Work Truck

Comment

Thanks guys! Yea I've seen quite a few people using these wheels, cheap and good sizes. They look just like diamonds but I got them from Jegs. Was going to get them from summit but they raised their prices on those wheels. Found two used tires today, I think im gonna have to stop being cheap and just get two new ones tomorrow lol. I want to put them all on tomorrow but we'll see. Ended up going with 215/50s they even had to use the cheeta to get them on lol
          Slow and Low that is the Tempo
          civic build thread-http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41628

Comment

Originally posted by milano_red View Post
            Oh yea! I got my wheels today too, and it looks like we're in the same boat lol
            What kind and size wheels did you end up getting?

Comment

15x10 -45

Name will be disclosed at a later date

I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

Get those on!
                The only thing lower than my standards is my truck.

Build thread!!!

Comment

Thats an impressive size wheel for those trucks. When I had my Mazda, I was running a 15x8.5 -16 offset American Racing Outlaw, and had my Can-Do arms set up with some tabs so I could run coilovers on it instead.

Last edited by scotto; 10-28-2012, 08:09 AM.

Comment

Thats a nice truck.. Got those same d-shaped widows except 16x10 -38.. When I saw the wheels stick out more than 2 inches, I knew I had work to do. Fitment turned out great. Good luck pulling the bed ahah!

Comment

Originally posted by milano_red View Post
                      15x10 -45

Name will be disclosed at a later date
                      -45?!?! Damn man lol mines 15x10 -38 and they stick out alot. The toyotas suspension is a lil narrower though, these mazdas are pretty wide especially the rearend.

Originally posted by beluga420 View Post
                      Thats a nice truck.. Got those same d-shaped widows except 16x10 -38.. When I saw the wheels stick out more than 2 inches, I knew I had work to do. Fitment turned out great. Good luck pulling the bed ahah!
                      Thanks man yours is badass too! I was going to go with the 16x10's but they were like 200 bucks extra. Yea they stick out pretty far, it shouldnt be too hard to flair the bed out on this though, I found a tech article from an old minitruckin magazine flairing bedsides and it was actually on a b2200 bed too.

Comment

Originally posted by scotto View Post
                        Thats an impressive size wheel for those trucks. When I had my Mazda, I was running a 15x8.5 -16 offset American Racing Outlaw, and had my Can-Do arms set up with some tabs so I could run coilovers on it instead.

That sounds like a cool setup! Those cando arms are badass too. I was thinkin of going something like that size, but 15x10 just sounds and looks crazier lol.

Comment

Oh yea I put the wheels on today, guess I'll post some pics sorry there's alot I was excited and using my gfs camera, way better than cell phone lol unfortunately I had to raise the front for now so I can drive it. Hoping to go roll the fenders soon.

Comment

Holy shit! Now I have to get mine mounted and the truck lowered!

What size tires are you running?

Comment

Hell yea man get to it! Lol well yesterday I was bein cheap and trying to find some used tires, couldnt find any 205/50s but came across a pair if 215/50s. Went looking for 2 new ones and nobody friggin caries them! So just got some 205/50s for the front. Eventually ill get the same for the back so they're all matching.

Comment

Good luck with that, I still can't get my bed to tuck my by 9 wheels. Looks promising though,
                                The only thing lower than my standards is my truck.

Build thread!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X