OEM+ E92 335i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jordy_wd View Post
    Your 335 is exactly how I'd have mine sitting if I owned one, it's excellent! And those Evos are insane, though I think North America only gets the 295bhp version - in the UK we get the FQ400 with 400bhp!
    Appreciate it man, glad you like my car!
    Montego Blue 2007 E92 335i - ZSP / ZPP / Steptronic / Logic7
    Instagram: bmwforlife

Originally posted by SD202
    70,000 miles and counting. static slammed. From here to vegas to LA and everywhere in between. Shes my daily driver. Because shes my only car. everything that has ever broke has been a result of being slammed.

Comment

If I am not mistaken that was on University and Alafaya, across the street from UCF. I wasn't there but I recognize the shopping center.
      2000 Mazda 626

Comment

I could have sworn I saw you going down Oak Ridge this afternoon. Unless somebody else has a car just like yours lol.

1989 Chevy Camaro RS | 1981 Mercedes 500SE AMG

Originally posted by Skraight.
        And don't let the **** from the guy above get to you, he said he is saving up to buy a del sol lol.

Comment

Originally posted by RubbderDucky View Post
          I could have sworn I saw you going down Oak Ridge this afternoon. Unless somebody else has a car just like yours lol.
          Slammed Mercedes? Saw you too haha, your car is sick. I scraped really bad on a speed hump right after I saw you lol.

70,000 miles and counting. static slammed. From here to vegas to LA and everywhere in between. Shes my daily driver. Because shes my only car. everything that has ever broke has been a result of being slammed.

Comment

Originally posted by lastexile View Post
            If I am not mistaken that was on University and Alafaya, across the street from UCF. I wasn't there but I recognize the shopping center.
            Yep, that's the place!

Comment

Originally posted by EDM92 View Post
              Slammed Mercedes? Saw you too haha, your car is sick. I scraped really bad on a speed hump right after I saw you lol.
              Haha, yeah that's me. My exhaust hit hard where Oak Ridge and Orange meet lol.

1989 Chevy Camaro RS | 1981 Mercedes 500SE AMG

Originally posted by Skraight.
              And don't let the **** from the guy above get to you, he said he is saving up to buy a del sol lol.

Comment

gives VIP a whole new definition

Comment

Lovely car there mate. Sits so nice!

Originally posted by EDM92 View Post
                  Significantly lowered the rear. I realized after lowering it that one side sat 3/8ths of an inch lower than the other, even though there was an equal amount of threads left on the coilovers. Ended up raising one side 6 or 7 threads to match the other. Not sure why they don't sit evenly when the threads are even on both sides.... Anyway, loving my stance so much more now! Here are a few pics of how it currently sits.
                  On UKDM E46's the upper spring pads are different thickness on each side for some reason, maybe its the same issue. Have a look on RealOEM, it'll tell you the thickness and part number for each side

Comment

Originally posted by Colossuss View Post
                    Lovely car there mate. Sits so nice!

On UKDM E46's the upper spring pads are different thickness on each side for some reason, maybe its the same issue. Have a look on RealOEM, it'll tell you the thickness and part number for each side
                    Cool man, thanks for the info! Looks like they are the same size considering they only sell one part for both sides. Right? Have a look. http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts...53&hg=33&fg=45

Comment

Loving the rear-stance. Especially in this picture. Looks fucking tits!

Comment

Originally posted by Matz View Post
                        Loving the rear-stance. Especially in this picture. Looks fucking tits!
                        Thanks buddy!

Snapped a pretty sweet pic of me and my friend's E92s today.

She's up for sale. Currently sourcing some stock wheels and getting ready to fully revert to stock everything. Have someone coming by to take a look tomorrow. Definitely going to miss her.

Comment

Updates!

Okay so I parted my car out a while ago, had a buyer but life happened and I ended up keeping it. So, I decided to mod the car again, this time with a primary focus on stance. I learned a lot my first round of modding, so this time I made sure to do it the right way.

Mod list since I've started re-modding:
                          -Broadway Static Coilovers (Front 15k, 5in - Rear 20k, 8in)
                          -M3 Steering Wheel
                          -Megan Camber Arms
                          -Megan Toe Arms
                          -Formula 1 Ceramic Tint
                          -System (Skar VVX-12 and LP-1000)
                          -ACS Pedals
                          -Clear Bra
                          -Aero Spoiler
                          -Muffler Delete
                          -Myele HD End Links
                          -Painted Reflectors
                          -Debadge
                          -GP Thunder 8500k Angel Eyes
                          -K&N Drop In
                          -Rolled Fenders

Tomorrow I will be ordering wheels and orion angel eyes. I also plan on picking up some LCI tail lights soon. As far as modding further, maybe a lip and a few small things, but I'm done after that. I like the OEM+ look.

Here are some pics from the last few months.

First and foremost: I cracked the fuck out of my phone again. Then it got stolen at EDC Orlando.

Woohoo, camber and toe arms! Much needed, as last time I was slammed my alignment would never come into spec.

For all you 328/335 owners, an M3 steering wheel is money well spent. One of my favorite mods by far.

Here's a pic of how I mounted the amp for my subwoofer. Pretty good spot as it's easily accessible but doesn't waste any space.

I've been working with Broadway Static to get their E9X coilovers set up perfectly. Basically been doing R&D for the last few months. Finally have the front set up perfectly on a 5 inch 15k swift spring and a super short strut body. The rear is a tad bouncy on an 8 inch 20k so we may be switching that out for something stiffer. Here's a pic testing a 6 inch spring in the rear, with the adjuster all the way up! Definitely too short, and it was still bouncy. The 8 inch will be better for now.

Went back to the 8 inch spring, adjusted the height a bit, and went for an alignment at Enjuku Racing in Clermont. Excellent shop with excellent prices. Apparently I can get at least 7 degrees of camber with these Megan arms, which is cool although I'll probably not need that much.

Then I test fit one of my buddy's Forgestar F14s just to get an idea of what size wheels I wanted to order. 18x11 +22 and it was just flush with the fender. I'm going to need something wider! They did look very nice though.

This is how she sits now, until my new wheels come. I tried going lower in the front but that won't be happening with those fatty stock tires and plastic fenders.
                          Last edited by EDM92; 11-24-2013, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Looks amazing man, really like this
                            Insta: @pantiesmores

Build: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...hlight=versace

Comment

This is so simple! looks awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Queef|Chief View Post
                                Looks amazing man, really like this
                                Originally posted by Ratcliffe33 View Post
                                This is so simple! looks awesome
                                Appreciate the kind words fellas!

Comment

Working...
                                X