• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• received these for free

Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by B. Aust View Post
      Got these for $250 at a junkyard today, don't know the bolt pattern yet but they are 17x8.5 and 17x10

Any help is appreciated.

The sticker on the face says oz racing. I would start there.

Comment

• Pretty sure that's OZ Racing Vela.

I think they should be 3 piece as well.
        Last edited by Larsinnj; 04-25-2012, 07:11 PM.
        BMW E21 320i Peters cab
        BMW E30 M3 Cecotto
        BMW E30 328i
        Toyota Hilux 4x4

Comment

• and are listed on Breyton's actual site.

Comment

• but they ARE BBS rims. Any help?

Last edited by Bern43Yo; 04-28-2012, 11:21 PM.

Comment

• specs:
              17x8j front et10
              17x10j rear et17
              hae the marking 'MBN' on the front as seen in the picture
              are they ACS type ii or replicas?

thinking they will look rather nice on my e36.
              Float like a Cadillac, Sting like a Beemer!
              http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24326

Comment

• Originally posted by superL8apex View Post
                Anyone have an idea to what these are. they are 15" 5x112, Classic auto accessories stamped on the back. any help would be appreciated

old crenshaw classics

Wheel Concepts provides the highest quality decorative chrome plated wheels, powder coating, custom finishes and accessories for the true automotive enthusiast who demands impeccable product quality and 5-star service and performance.
                sigpic

Comment

• good lookin out homeskillet!

Comment

• Whats this? I have em in dark grey without caps. 235 tire on the front, 255 orso in the back.

Worth a few quid?

Comment

• Originally posted by JW77 View Post

Whats this? I have em in dark grey without caps. 235 tire on the front, 255 orso in the back.

Worth a few quid?
                      mk motorsport (mk1)

flickr

Comment

• I know they are two-piece ARE, 17x9.5, 5x120.65, pretty high offset. Guy pulled 'em off his 89 'Vette right after having them refinished, I picked 'em up yesterday off Craigslist for a song. Anyone have any more info/idea of value?
                        -1997 Saab 9000cse Anniversary Edition - Bagged & Tuned
                        -1990 Saab 900 SPG - Holset & Track built
                        -1973 Mercedes-Benz 280 - Summer cruiser / mild resto project
                        -1972 MGB Roadster-Sold!

Comment

• Originally posted by Svenska94Aero View Post

I know they are two-piece ARE, 17x9.5, 5x120.65, pretty high offset. Guy pulled 'em off his 89 'Vette right after having them refinished, I picked 'em up yesterday off Craigslist for a song. Anyone have any more info/idea of value?
                          These for the 9k?!
                          Originally posted by JC.
                          'Stance' doesn't have to be scraping your car along the floor, that is simply the scene that has caught on. As long as your car looks amazing (in your eyes) while your rolling down the street, that is your own personal perfect stance.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

• Originally posted by soab View Post
                            These for the 9k?!
                            With a little luck, perhaps. It'll be a tight fit, and I don't know if I want to roll/pull the fenders yet. Might be a little too flashy for my taste anyway, but I couldn't pass up the price. They may end up for sale once I figure out what they actually are.
                            -1997 Saab 9000cse Anniversary Edition - Bagged & Tuned
                            -1990 Saab 900 SPG - Holset & Track built
                            -1973 Mercedes-Benz 280 - Summer cruiser / mild resto project
                            -1972 MGB Roadster-Sold!

Comment

• OOOOO that'll be good!
                              Originally posted by JC.
                              'Stance' doesn't have to be scraping your car along the floor, that is simply the scene that has caught on. As long as your car looks amazing (in your eyes) while your rolling down the street, that is your own personal perfect stance.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

• another set

Not sure what these are...
                                They are 3 piece, 5x120 bolt pattern...
                                17x8.5...
                                They sort of look like an OZ Mito 1, but obviously not exactly the same.

The previous owner painted a little bit of the outer lip. (you can see he masked it off.
                                The center splits out, it's a sandwich mounted 3 piece, so the barrel and lip are together, and the face mounts from the rear holding them together.

There aren't any distinctive markings on the barrel, and all of the stickers are long gone.

Comment

Working...
                                X