Comment

up

Comment

Comment

up

Comment

up

Comment

Spent a couple days cleaning the old loctite off of the threads. I also used cellophane folded over multiple times to cover the socket when I installed/removed them so it wouldn't damage/scar the heads. Came out really nice:

Comment

Awesome. I have a potential seller with all 136, but he hasnt shown me the pictures yet. If they arent up to par, I will definitely be grabbing these

Comment

Originally posted by SwagenGti View Post
                  Awesome. I have a potential seller with all 136, but he hasnt shown me the pictures yet. If they arent up to par, I will definitely be grabbing these
                  No worries, I posted them on bimmerforums, so if you don't buy them I'm sure someone else'll snatch them up.

Comment

so can you just use normal nuts with these? Or do they atleast have to be 10.9/grade 8?

Comment

Originally posted by SwagenGti View Post
                      so can you just use normal nuts with these? Or do they atleast have to be 10.9/grade 8?
                      Honestly I don't know. I don't think the nuts are anything special. They're silver which leads me to believe that they're not grade 8 anyway. Like I said though, I don't think they're difficult to find and I wouldn't imagine them being expensive. FWIW, they're the same nuts used on BMW style 5's.

Comment

Tell you what man, I am figuring out some pricing on some gold spike bolts as well as a full set of nuts with a company and I should be finalizing/placing the order tomorrow once I figure that out, I will probably pull the trigger on these

Comment

Hey man, you got a number I can text you at? How much are you thinking for shipping? At $1.10 a piece, total is $74.8, Ill round up to $75. Would $10 for shipping be enough? Ill drop you a pm

Comment

Just a friendly bump and a little follow up. SwagenGti it was a pleasure dealing with you. Not sure if you found a set of RS lips yet, but I can't wait to see your wheels when they're finished. Thanks again for the fast, no-hassle/no-haggle payment, for your patience in regards to the second shipment of extra bolts and for your excellent communication. Best wishes,

-Jess

Comment

Like wise man. Props to a great seller and cool dude in general I havent sourced any used lips but I already decided that I would just buy some new ones. After polishing the center caps and the other lips, I have no problem spending a little extra money lol. Thanks again buddy!

Comment

Working...
                              X