Oni Camber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oxer View Post

Ok, thats not really oni... but radiused fenders + camber = badass.

beautiful.
    @sd262 - instagram

Comment

they all look like the car is too heavy and smushing the wheels... i hope it never catches on here

to give props though there are some really involved setups and lots of work put into them, just looks bad imho, still not as bad as the bosozuko (sp?) stuff though

Comment

Originally posted by fivefourzero View Post
        they all look like the car is too heavy and smushing the wheels... i hope it never catches on here

to give props though there are some really involved setups and lots of work put into them, just looks bad imho, still not as bad as the bosozuko (sp?) stuff though
        oooooh no, you are gonna get flamed for calling out bosozku (sp? ) i did that once... never again..
        -Instagram@jdjurhuus
        Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

Meh, it isn't hardcore until you hit 90 degrees of camber and flames shoot from teh rimps:
          My first JDM project after decades of European cars!

Comment

Comment

Comment

By far the coolest thing in here so far is the RC cars.

It's just too much for me, i can't get into it

Flickr

Comment

yeah man those RC cars are dope shit!

Comment

im kinda on the fence still about a lot of it, i laughed at a few of the photos from this thread but i was really diggin a few, like these ones

Comment

• i don't understand? not a fan of crazy camber
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by oloniccolo View Post
                        LOL! He did this to make people on HondaTech real mad... It worked. Its funny though he actually hates camber and always gives me shit for my car. 15x10 I believe.

Originally posted by oloniccolo View Post

I <3Kyon. I wish this car was still on the road. I have a picture of his "camber adjuster" somewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                          i dont know if im the first to reply to this post, but there is nothing showing crazy amounts of camber anywhere in the writing or that picture.

Someone post shots of the rear end of one of these cars, i want to see the diff and the axles. do it .

Comment

• Originally posted by EtownC View Post
                            i dont know if im the first to reply to this post, but there is nothing showing crazy amounts of camber anywhere in the writing or that picture.
                            I only posted that because Freddy and Ben brought up 326 Power.

Originally posted by Freddie0288 View Post
                            Subtleness from the kings of ONI Camber..326 Powers..

And coverage from one of my favorite blogs, A B110 Perspective.
                            http://beeoneoneoh.wordpress.com/201...4939/#comments
                            Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                            The 326 Power 2GS is by far my favorite 2GS.. So much inspiration. So much one-off awesomeness in the suspension.. It's like artwork under there, and you can only see it if the car is on a lift.

Originally posted by EtownC View Post
                            Someone post shots of the rear end of one of these cars, i want to see the diff and the axles. do it .
                            Okay...wish granted. (On various cars)

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                            Originally posted by Oxer
                            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• im just not sure. it certainly looks crazy, but i cant help feel it also looks like somthings broken lol.

blows peoples minds, but just doesnt make sense! or is that the point?

Comment

• fuuuu i need a brightly colored rear subframe and color-matched multilink in my life

Comment

Working...
                                X