No announcement yet.

1972 bay window bus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And, i couldn't work on it last night, because i got another car, lol So, that took up my time for this.
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    the VW community is weird. dont try to understand, its like understanding africa.
    Instagram: bigslowchevy

Comment

• Very, very, Very measly update.
      I sanded Bondo.....

This happened,

Pimping that one glove, because i got cut last night and it was still bleeding lol.

Then this shit happened.

Ill leave you guys with these photos, because everybody likes a teaser, with anticipation.

the VW community is weird. dont try to understand, its like understanding africa.

Comment

• No fucking responses for the update all you wanted? lol awesome.

Comment

• I can't wait to see this bus lowered and painted!!
          1987 Chevy Cavalier z24- Sold
          2005 Saturn ION Redline- Sold
          2001 Kia Spectra GSX- Sold
          1996 Honda Accord Lx- Sold
          1986 Chevy Camaro z28- Sold
          1980 BMW 733i- Sold

Comment

• As soon as my friend gives me the pics you will see one of those done, well started anyway.

Comment

• What you all have been waiting to see....
              The current ride height, after having to switch spindles.

and well, im kinda bummed on the ride height, maybe itll settle, but im getting drop spindles soon, so anther 2 inches is soon to come! Atleast the front and back are even now. lol
              Last edited by Madhatter; 06-09-2012, 07:13 PM.

Comment

• I am not happy with the drop now, i am getting 2 inch drop spindles soon, and then ill see if im happy, if not more torsion springs will come out. currently saving for the drop spindles. lol

Comment

• You should clean up that workplace
                  E30 build

Comment

• Its clean now, i honestly cant wait to get the other parts to go lower.

Comment

• drop spindles ftw
                      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Small-ish update, This thing was not near low enough for me, so today i went out there and started taking apart the front suspension again, my plan is to take 2 more springs out, to see where that gets me. and then im going to get drop spindles if thats not low enough, im afraid i may have to tub it if i get both, which, in a way is a good thing right?

Comment

• Well, as you all know, i was not happy with the drop, *so i started taking the front suspension apart....again. *
                          I got decently far, * i got everything off except for the spindles, and arms..
                          So here is the pics. *

and the spindle.

Comment

• Madhatter, awesome thread and build. I will post pics of my bay lowered by flipping ball joints etc, even low she rides stock.

While you busy with bodywork you might want to consider cutting some metal off upfront to allow clearence for the front tyre when slamming it.....basically will need some tubbing up front....
                            http://www.facebook.com/wheelsnmore

http://www.wheelsandmore.co.za

Comment

• yeah, i had it off jack stands for like a day, then i was like, nahhh this is still a monster truck, and bitches **** monster trucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Madhatter View Post
                                yeah, i had it off jack stands for like a day, then i was like, nahhh this is still a monster truck, and bitches **** monster trucks.
                                Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Working...
                                X