Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VeeDub View Post
    2L bottom end and some bike carbs.
    This I like! Thinking about doing something similar to my golf.

Comment

I tried some prefacelift bits on today along with my Hella French spec lights. I like it more than the facelift stuff, so might convert the front end to prefacelift. I'll have to respray both guards but that's it. Ignore the stuff lining up poorly, it's all just sitting there.

prefacelift by tbagnz, on Flickr
      Last edited by VeeDub; 04-27-2012, 04:24 AM.

Comment

Everytime i skate past your house i explain to my friends the special drive way. I live less then a kilometre from your house... Also, those french hella's are super legit. Im guessing they are stupidly rare?
        ohai there

New Zealand thread: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=22785

Comment

they are in ur part of the world

nice update tho
          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

amazing

Comment

Most Mk1 Scirocco parts arent easy to find these days, but I guess you could find some if you lived in France if you looked hard enough, it's not like there's a set for sale every month though.. I bought mine from a dude in France, they're LHD lights though so not technically 'legal' to use on the roads here but should be ok if the car is low enough!

I still haven't pulled the second guard off yet, there's even more glue on it than the first one That's the mission for tomorrow!

Comment

Maybe I should try some french spec fogs in the Rado to match the Rocco?

photo-63 by tbagnz, on Flickr

Comment

A cool shot of my Corrado taken by a good mate Phil.

rolling by tbagnz, on Flickr
                  Last edited by VeeDub; 05-03-2012, 02:53 AM.

Comment

Genius. Buying cars to fit wheels, rather than wheels to fit cars. :P

Comment

Originally posted by VeeDub View Post
                      Maybe I should try some french spec fogs in the Rado to match the Rocco?
                      I like the simplicity your Corrado has by being a dark color and then all the lights being clear. I think the yellow might take away from that. Looks good on the Scirocco though.

Comment

I'll fit some delocked door handles this week and some all red tails in the near future... Just sold another set of RS so have some more cash to play with!

Comment

Let me know if you want help with the all reds, just did my tails and have paint left over.

Comment

Cheers bro, I'm getting them off a dude in the UK who does awesome genuine Hella ones. I can't do it to my ones because I don't have a spare set. So i'd have to import a spare set, might as well import a red set And they're pretty cheap too..

P9210047 by tbagnz, on Flickr

P9210048 by tbagnz, on Flickr

P9210050 by tbagnz, on Flickr

P9210051 by tbagnz, on Flickr

Comment

Spare set's a must Those look good, can't wait to see them on.

Comment

So after around 500km of driving since the 24v transplant, it seized. Not sure how, or why, but maybe something to do with the oil pump, and picking up air.

Had full oil & water so didn't run out of anything, but it's f*cked now so time to move on.

I'm looking for a Mk4 R32 motor if anyone has one for sale, or knows of any!? I have to import one because they don't exist in New Zealand.

Motor will be out this week.

photo-81 by tbagnz, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X