Well, wagon from Aus...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, wagon from Aus...

Yo! So I'm a minute into this build and thought I'd throw up a thread.
    I think it might be something different for dudes over there, so here goes...

2010 VE SV6 SW:

I bought it like this about 4 months ago (See pics)
    Since then it's had Pedders XA Coilovers dropped in w/ Strut Brace (Will have sway bars/Bushes/Camber bolts etc done in the near future) // put some bigger shoes on it (About to order 19x10 F & R Work Brombachers) // debadged it and blacked out the big ass lion on the front // SSV Quad tips/Mufflers // Beesting Aerial // Pontiac GXP diffuser // SSV seats wrapped in Black Onyx leather // Rolled guards all 'round // 35% tint all 'round...

It's still got a long long way to go, but it's a start.
    I'll get some better, updated pictures up real quick as I'm just at work right now.
    Peace.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by OxP; 08-15-2011, 02:44 AM.

welcome to SW man

i'm a fan of Work Brombachers, so looking forward to see how this works out
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

keen to see results

Comment

definitely keen to see how this turns out.

Comment

should be good, how you getting brombachers in commodore stud pattern? theyre 5x130 porsche pattern

Comment

Word thanks.
            Work did a run of Brombachers in 5x120 for BMW's which is the same as a Commodore/Pontiac, and they agreed to do another run of them so I snapped some up.

Now to play the waiting game...

Comment

ah nice, make sure to measure measure measure and get the offsets bang on, might as well do it right the first time!

Comment

Damn they're going to be expensive! I like where this is headed though.

Was it only the 5x120 they were doing a run of and are they still taking orders etc?

I fucking love stepped dish.

Comment

Yeah they're not cheap!
                  And they're still doing them, I think they agreed to do another run of them.

Had a wash today:

Comment

Yo bit of an update, wheels are now ordered. Ended up going 19x9.5 +31 all 'round... 8 long weeks ahead.
                    Other than that I'll have some decent photos up this weekend, if all goes to plan anyway!

Comment

is that the holden version of a opel/vauxhall vectra wagon or a signum?
                      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Nah dude! They're Holden Astra's over here, it's a Pontiac G8 wagon basically.

Comment

Originally posted by P78 View Post
                          is that the holden version of a opel/vauxhall vectra wagon or a signum?
                          Neither, it's the wagon version of the American Pontiac G8 and the UK Vauxhall Monaro.
                          There's no different version of this car sold in Europe.

Comment

every day u learn

here's how i got confused

Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Yeah yeah DDM for real.
                              I can kinda see how people would get confused, they're pretty damn similar.

Comment

Working...
                              X