This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i work at a hardware store haha.

went to school for 2 years for astronomy of all things, decided there wasnt much of a future in it(fresh out of HS i was all gun ho about getting a masters and PHD) and switched to engineering before leaving school.

deciding on if i wanna go back to school or get into construction.

unfortunately the way the economy is im kinda stuck at this job, great pay for what it is(i get 10 hours of OT a week) and i get health insurance. would have to be a fool to give it up now. gonna wait for the spring and see how the economy is.

Comment

Technical Services for Sales and Distribution for Sprint/Nextel
      -Jay

Comment

Full timish student, Assistant Project Manager for a contracting company, and I also bus at a pretty fancy restaurant every once in a while.

Comment

I'm going to be working security at ACL this year :str8pimpi

Comment

i work at costco and i'm a student.
            http://turbo-2.blogspot.com/

Comment

High end kitchens and bathrooms. All renovations. Nano Technologies student.

Comment

Server at a local Olive Garden with a BS in Business.
                Workin on starting a new business idea

Comment

Asst. Manager at a Finance Company. Been here for 4 years. I also do mechanic work and other BS on the side when I can to help. I'm putting the wifey through school and just got married so I'm catching back up.
                  Swinford-Hypnotyzd : Dirty South-Swinny

| Hypnotyzd FB |Tischer BMW|

Comment

Part time student, part time photographer.

Comment

Full time student ftw

also i do web, 2d - 3d and any other graphics and flash stuff on freelance basis
                      wanna get a REAL job though

Comment

I work in the Medical Equipment business. We sell capital medical equipment (large expense items like MRI, CT, Portable X-Ray, Surgical Table, Surgical Lights, ect). Im the company Vice President of Marketing, so thats why Im on the computer so much mon-fri.

On top of that I own TimeAttackForums.com (doesnt make me money just costs me money lol) and do some web design and photography on the side. Currently Im learning Final Cut Pro as I want to be able to shoot and edit video as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Ducks View Post
                          Run a web hosting company, specialized in running online ad campaigns.
                          Good to know... may be I should be hosting with you instead

Comment

Full time student. Right now my income is whatever I can sell off craigslist. (Anybody need a driver's side mirror for e60, e90, or e46 let me know). Or a set of MVR reps.
                            -George
                            flickr

Comment

Apprentice Mechanic in Nissan

Comment

Full time student (last semester) and part time supervisor at UPS. It's 3rd shift and it sucks sometimes, but they pay for school in full and the pay isn't too shabby for how much/what I do.

Comment

Working...
                                X