No announcement yet.

Lupo - Pic heavy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should get more aggresive fitment , because of air.

Comment

Originally posted by Dani View Post
      You should get more aggresive fitment , because of air.
      What do you mean?

thanks Piers

Comment

Been cleaning and polishing at work and after work... starting to get arm ache lol...

also been busy on the tank with Blaine tonight and managed to get the wrap on

you can see from the wheels underneith what they were like before so not done too bad...

centre caps after a few hours at work:

wheels tried on the car sit really nicely and once they are a little wider they will be perfect!

Thanks

Comment

very nice car... its kinda cute too lol

Instagram: dankasrz_s666

Comment

Hi everyone, not been on here for a while but iv made a few changes. Got some BBS RM's.
            They are currently being painted and will be built up in the next few days.
            Instead of adding loads of pics i will just add a before and after once they are done

Comment

This car is amazing. Air ride is the way forward

Comment

Hi Everyone... Its been a long time since iv been on here. Sorry. I have made a few changes since i was on last.

As usual i wont bore you and i will let the pics do the talking.

Firstly was a bit of bodywork

polished manifold cover

Wheels... Had them painted Chevrolet Moroccan Blue. 1.5 inch dishes polished up (might go for 2 inch on rears to make them 8j)

Next on the list... More bodywork over at ultimate car care... matt has done an amazing job so far!
                chassis notch, custom rear mounts for the bags to go a bit lower on the rear, roll the arches and get 10mm spacers on. Few more details under the bonet including a bit of blue. Nothing too wild... just trying to keep it clean.

all feedback welcome. Thanks

Comment

Nice work, liking the rm's. they suit it alot more.
                  Did you install the air yourself?

Comment

Thanks very much.

It was one of my mates the fitted the air for me. His name is Andy Mosley and he runs Low Standard

Comment

heres a pic of my install taken at the weekend (thanks Matt for the pic hope you dont mind me using it) as you can just see i have changed the plastic end cap for a metal one.

Comment

space those wheels out, or better get some wider wheels with some stretched tires... other than that i like it.

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by projektzwo View Post
                          space those wheels out, or better get some wider wheels with some stretched tires... other than that i like it.
                          Already looking into it. got quite a bit to do in the next few weeks to sort the "stance".

1. Chassis notch.
                          2. Rear mounts (custom to get lower on the back)
                          3. Roll arches.
                          4. 10mm spacers on front, maybe on rear.
                          5. 2 inch dishes on the rear to make them 8J.

Should sit lower and better once iv done all that. starting next week with the rear mounts

Piers

Comment

Cambridge rear lights are on thanks stalks.

Sorry about the crap picture... lol

Comment

Nice lupo very clean
                              MyJettaBuild--->http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=32538

Comment

Working...
                              X