No announcement yet.

possessed cars, is your car satan on four wheels? discuss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I life on a farm, and we drive around the farm in a old Suzuki Samurai. Its the car I learned to drive in, shift stick and basic wrenching.
    Two years ago, however, the front brakes were completely locked up, and we(the lazy farmers that we are) decided to take the front brakes off completly.
    Bolt in the brakecylinder and off we go, only rear brakes...
    The fucked up car trows out the bolt everytime I drive towards a ditch...
    That with random rattles and engine knocks comming and going. Love **** relationship...
    Originally posted by aLaFleur

I've decided the best way to deal with rust is to just embrace it.

Comment

My Genesis. I love the car but damn, sometimes its a bitch. The two big ones are it not wanting to be on air ride due to the fact almost nothing worked, or when the slave cylinder blew and she spit everything on the pavement.

Or the need for it to sometimes answer phone calls through BT. Not all the time, just sometimes.
      sigpic
      IG: @sexxyton

Comment

First built W201 is a superb so far.. started to lose some oil on somewhere.. no blue smoke but im pretty sure it burns it trough breather.. will just fill, next oilchange will use thicker oil..

the 2nd W201 build moving slower than was planned altho. 1 year in and chassis is pretty much done. its kinda hellish working with it. doing all the work by my self and not getting any discounts on any parts so high buck on each part.. eating out my wallet like termite!
        Project car: MB 190E M50 Turbo build
        Now: MB W211 320cdi
        Ex:MB 190E M50, BMW E39 530d

Comment

i've got a french car. those are in general a huge pain in the ass to work on.. Slammed a few mk2 and 3 golfs before and that job was done in a few hours. Only the rears of my Saxo took me 2 days because i needed to figure out how the hell that torsion suspension worked. Need to lower it some more in the near future and can't say i'm looking forward to it.

i shouldn't be daily driving this:
          "Volkswagen Golf mk1 build thread"

Comment

My 99 EM1's head unit and sunroof randomly stop working whenever they please. Relays checked, completely re-did the head unit harness, everything. Randomly the sunroof won't close and the radio will just shut off depending on the road you decide to drive on.

Comment

Working...
            X