Sensory Overload!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sensory Overload!

Very often, customers will call in and ask for a whole array of parts to be bought for their cars. All the individual parts look great and will probably look great on the car as well, if isolated to that one portion of the car. But, putting multiple parts is tricky. You really need a vision for how you'd like your car to look and make sure that you have a harmonic symbiosis of parts. How will they come together? How will the lines and colors interact with each other?

Mike came to us with a shopping list of parts. Started small with a front lip, and couple of aesthetic pieces. Very quickly that list snowballed into a full build with suspension, wheels, aero and performance products. Mike trusted us to make sure that we fully comprehend the styling and performance that he was going for. We absorbed and gave our feedback. We took a few parts of the list or swapped them and played with the color scheme until he was happy with what he thought he was getting. Now, it was our job to make that vision a reality of physical form, fully equipped with the right components that will deliver to its fullest potential on every sensory nerve possible; vision, smell, touch, sound and the mystical one close to heart.

This is what we delivered.

We picked up the car from Michigan and transported it to our location in Illinois. I applaud him for taking that leap of faith and thank him for the support that he has shown. The E92 M3 came pretty stock with just carbon grilles and Eisenmann RACE with Challenge x pipe. We got right to work and started with some custom painted front grilles in matching alpine white, and the side grilles and the inside of the mirror caps were painted in MAG Blue to match the strikingly aggressive MAG Blue 18" TE37 wrapped with Hankook Ventus RS-3. For that perfect stance, KW V3 was deployed.

For down force and styling, Challenge "V" weave front lip, mirror caps and a Voltex Type 1S wing was used. Since a custom base for the Voltex Type 1S wing would have taken too long, we modified a base plate for the EVO to line up with the lines of the E92 trunk.

Kreis-Sieg exhaust was installed with their x-pipe and remote key for opening and closing that valve. With valve fully open you'd scare some old lady to a hear attack on the freeway. Freeway and the track is where this car belongs. Enjoy and thank you Mike!

for more articles and features, check out: http://blog.wheelsto.com/

This car better be at C&C this Saturday. I love the car but the wing makes my penis soft.

Comment

not a fan of those wheels on this car. or maybe its just the wheel color i dont like. not sure which it is
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Catalogue photos ftw!
        Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster
        Internet high five for you.

Comment

its a sick car. the wing is too much though. functional as it is, track car, but still too much. overall it looks amazing

Comment

Man that's a sick car, i think its the color that throws it off.

Comment

I like everything except the Tail lights

Comment

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                not a fan of those wheels on this car. or maybe its just the wheel color i dont like. not sure which it is
                18's just don't flow well with this size of car imo. It swallows them up. I like the overall look but 19's would have filled the wells much nicer.
                Last edited by RCFC89; 06-28-2011, 05:48 PM.

[89 FC3S] Stance GR+ coilovers/WORK Meister S1 3P 18X9+10 /18X10+5
                http://www.stanceworks.com/2010/11/ryans-fc-rx7/

Comment

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                  yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

Nice, but i prefer that ^ grey one.

Still, the wing on both cars make me weep

Comment

Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post

Uh oh

Comment

not a fan of that big wing, other then that, yes please!
                        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

I love it all. Great job.

Comment

I'm a big fan of wings so overall i do like this car very much. Good work.

@Bracknaphobia:
                            The gray one is titties
                            Originally posted by Oxer
                            I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

Love it!

Comment

Working...
                              X