This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LukeTheGreat View Post
    It's hard to tell in that picture, but Rotiform OZTs are very similar.

Comment

• Originally posted by LukeTheGreat View Post
      AvantGarde F121

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

• Yeah 100% made by Image in the UK

I have had a reply from Image and they say there are a wheel no longer in pruduction..made about 15 years ago, called LD1.

Comment

• Really need help identifying these wheels, 5x114 fitment, 15x6.5j and has "made in japan" stamped on the back, looks like RH Toplines or weds farmas but it doesnt have the holes in between the lug holes
          I only have screenshots of the wheels as they are advertised online and cannot take photos myself, the only identifying mark says "EX545-1" but doesnt show any relevant results when googled
          Any help would be great!

Comment

• Any ideas on these? Measurements are:
            16x9 -3 fronts
            17x12 +6 rears
            5x114.3
            Centerbore on the car I put them on is 66.1mm, and the wheel's centerbore was at least a few mm's bigger all the way around, though I didn't think to take a real measurement.

They're 3 piece, 20 bolt (hex head, PO said they're the original). They apparently came off a car from some local race/speed shop. The one in the pic was painted by the PO.

No markings on them what so ever from what I can find, though I haven't pulled them apart yet.

[IMG][/IMG]
            Last edited by jayjaypea; 08-21-2015, 10:52 AM.

Comment

• ^ Your image is broken.

Comment

• Thanks, let's try it this way...

Any ideas on these? Measurements are:
                16x9 -3 fronts
                17x12 +6 rears
                5x114.3
                Centerbore on the car I put them on is 66.1mm, and the wheel's centerbore was at least a few mm's bigger all the way around, though I didn't think to take a real measurement.

They're 3 piece, 20 bolt (hex head, PO said they're the original). They apparently came off a car from some local race/speed shop. The one in the pic was painted by the PO.

No markings on them what so ever from what I can find, though I haven't pulled them apart yet.

Comment

• Looks like custom build, maybe using Centerline faces.

Comment

• Yea, PO said a similar thing, maybe that's just what it is then.

Does anyone know some brands/companioes that make lips/barrels with for 20 bolts? I see a lot of 34 hole, 40 hole, etc, but not too many 20. Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask.

Comment

• Originally posted by jayjaypea View Post
                      Yea, PO said a similar thing, maybe that's just what it is then.

Does anyone know some brands/companioes that make lips/barrels with for 20 bolts? I see a lot of 34 hole, 40 hole, etc, but not too many 20. Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask.
                      You can order parts without any holes and have them drilled/made to fit. The diameter of the face is also important.
                      PM me if have further questions. Thanks.

Comment

• Look like Keizer wheels
                        Chris Lane - fifteen52 - Join us on Facebook
                        chris@fifteen52.com 813.505.7910 - direct : 213.373.1552
                        RML | 52 Wheels | KW | ST | B&G | Newing-Alpil | C2 | Air-Lift

Comment

• Originally posted by HOLES View Post

Supposedly American Racing wheels. im looking for center caps/new barrels... anyone got any info on this wheel?
                          ^these look like csi wheels, could be wrong but it's a place to look.

They were made for TRD/toyota.

Comment

• Anyone have info on these??

I cannot find anything.

17" 40 hole barrels.
                            As far as I can tell they are full 3 piece non welded but the tires have not been removed so I can't confirm.
                            Aggressive specs, they fit an s14 240sx really well.

Supposedly American Racing (center caps) but no other info
                            Tags have worn off (of course on the ones with the important info)

Last edited by Cuttyman9; 08-27-2015, 10:08 AM.

Comment

• Highly doubt the caps belong to the wheels.
                              Clean the top of that label, may be something there.
                              Almost always assume the inner to be welded to the outer until you get the tire off.

Comment

• Just purchased these for $50 each. Here are the specs on the boxes:

Model: M106
                                17x8
                                ET35
                                5x112 pattern
                                73.1mm center bore

When I google M106 wheels, all I see is MKW M106 - but these do not look like those at all.
                                They look like TSW Thruxtons, but the spot for the valve stem is different. Any information would be appreciated!

Here's the link - my pictures are too high resolution to attach (sorry!)

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.
                                Last edited by 1.8t; 09-01-2015, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X