Comment

Blue jeans blue jeans

Comment

Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
          Fucking ranga ...
          IG: wade_rees_
          BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

Fuckin sick night out again boys to celebrate pauls birthday! Next time gonna organize it on a weekday at the start of the week sometime so we got more room to play. Robin is already aware of our next gathering.
            Was good meeting a couple new people to the familia and catching up with all of you again. Until next time fellas, keep your eye out

Comment

stanceworks triton, this that.

Comment

how was last night? spewn missed but ive had the shits since thurs.. i have to sit on the toilet to fart i cant tell if im gonna poop or not EVERYTHING FEELS THE SAME
                - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                Originally posted by TRaNz
                Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

Why do i find that funny? Hehehe you just make me laugh colin :P

Comment

^_^ sponsor my citizenship and il let you take me out to dinner xoxo
                    - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                    Originally posted by TRaNz
                    Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

Down

Comment

Colin, Im still waiting for my ring...
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

CAN I GET AN SMS?

i will attend with someone who is already invited (surely someone can let me whore, ill throw a free vinyl in for your trouble)

and we can you know, get to know eachother.

to be honest i might not really have the time,but id like the SMS to feel important.

phone number is on shop website. www.saintside.com

Comment

Ok fellas. Another one is in order. Shall send out texts this week

Word of warning, it'll be on a weeknight.

First post updated

Comment

A gathering Is in order the week prior to when the SW Melbourne crew leave for Sydney in June 30.
                              Texts will be sent out shortly

Comment

In for another feed
                                Originally posted by Smeeeb
                                Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

Working...
                                X