Mercedes W210 Wagon Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mercedes W210 Wagon Project

Here is my wagon. New to forum but not new to the stance culture. Little background on the wagon, its a 2001 E320 and was my moms car. I always joked about taking it to college and now here I am in LA with it. My goal is simple, get all parts back to working order and make it factory fresh. Springs are going on this weekend and I hope to get a set of AMG 3 piece monoblocks soon. And then dialing in the stance. I guess ill let the pictures do the talking.

Just cleared the headlight today. Turned out way better than I expected and really freshened up the look.

[IMG]both done[/IMG]

[IMG]Beauty[/IMG]

IMG_2141

Let me know what you SW guys and gals think. Im open to suggestions on mods as well as rims that would go well with the car.

THANKS!

very good start, but i think you gotta remove the sticker bombed roof rack, just to keep the classy look...

really want to see what's next here, lot of potential!

flickr

Comment

thought it was a taxi in the first pic

then i saw it were stickers

multipiece oz opera
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Originally posted by projektzwo View Post
        very good start, but i think you gotta remove the sticker bombed roof rack, just to keep the classy look...

really want to see what's next here, lot of potential!

+1 Keep it clean
        C280 Build Thread
        C43 ///AMG Build Thread
        E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

Goodness, definitely go for the clean look.

Comment

get rid of the roof rack and sticker bombed part.... not feeling that, needs to be slammed on either 18" staggered monoblocks or 3 peice split rims off an R129 SL

Comment

whats ur suspension in the rear like ? self leveling or is it the standard IRS
              C280 Build Thread
              C43 ///AMG Build Thread
              E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

well, in that wagon...maybe alphards colour coded in high gloss black

or split rims..something like lorinser or carlsson...

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...t=16940&page=7

Comment

That sticker bomb shit really destroys the car.
                  [

Comment

Originally posted by BADwayz View Post
                    That sticker bomb shit really destroys the car.
                    BADwayz: I was tryng to find you are the leavenworth cruise, sir. no luck. Did you make it?

Wchoy: but yes, it is a consensus. You are now in a better level than the JDM Ricers... get rid of the stickers.

Comment

I like the sticker bombed rack, keep it

Comment

IMG_3553

Front Springs in rear hydraulically lowered.White RockyMounts Aero Bike Rack

Sorry guys I have been in hawaii for the past 4 months. heres some up dated pics of the wagon. back and front are lowered. still looking for rims... havnt been too ambitious about it though.

Comment

How did you lower it? I see no difference? Very nice car BTW. I actually like the roofrack

Comment

Originally posted by Speedbump View Post
                            How did you lower it? I see no difference? Very nice car BTW. I actually like the roofrack
                            the picture got distorted so it looks raised but i did springs in the front and lowered it with the hydraulic mechanism that comes on mercedes.

Comment

for a 4matic, this is definitely lower than stock... here's mine without adjusting the SLS on the rear:

i wish i can roll on a more radical wheels and stanced, but daily driver and the wife uses it, you'll have to imagine my tearducts swelling daily...
                              Last edited by fitz2lust4; 10-18-2011, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X