No announcement yet.

1982 Corolla Wagon TE72 Project: Rotbox REVIVAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

silver, gold, or white would be the route I go.... but make you happy, bc it will still look straight excellence

Comment

im leaning more towards the gold

1982 Toyota Corolla Wagon TE72 build thread

Comment

gold...just like pissing excellence. I approve of this greatly

Comment

these things are awesome. cant wait to see where things go

imo paint wheels the same white as the car

Comment

Hey man just popping in to see how your build is. What direction are you planning to go in with your wagon? track car? or just street cruisin'?

Comment

i plan on keeping her as a weekend driver with the ability of being a daily.
              Once all of the metal has been replaced and/or fixed, I will focus on interior.
              Im ordering the xxr 527 in 15x8.25 in gold with 195/45/15 for now because i plan to score some Work Equip 02's or 03's in the proper offset/width down the road.
              I want to upgrade the suspension to be ideal for daily but to be able to perform
              i am doing a retro push-thru turbo setup on the 1.8 for now since it purrs like a minx but I am going to drop a 1UZ v8. Another reason why suspension needs upgrading.
              Since I'm doing all of the bodywork/paint myself (its what i do for a living), I get to save money in areas
              where it usually winds up being deep in the pockets and therefore I will allocate the funds to other things that matter.

Comment

Sweet man i cant wait to see the finished product. Im kinda a fan of the whole rotbox setup. i only have cancer rust on the bottom of the driver door though. all of the underside is in great shape on my car. all solid, no rust at all on the underside! i lucked out. i finished my suspension for right now. It actually drives very well with the setup i have right now. I am sticking with the 3tc or maybe a 2tc for economy purposes, and because they are capable of gobbbs of power haha.but its good to see the te72 being alive somewhere. I love these cars. I was actually looking for a TE last year when i had my AE86.

Comment

i digging the ride.
                  my cars:
                  1985 BMW 524TD
                  2000 Nissan Xterra
                  2006 Subaru Impreza

Comment

sorry about my pics... ive exceeded blah blah blah..... they should be back in a couple weeks

Comment

white on white would be so fresh
                      Originally posted by da3bous
                      I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

multiple surgeries/illness has kept me away from doing anything but I'm rounding third base and I should be back in action very soon so I can bust out with some updates....I really need to finish this body / get wheels finally and blah blah blah......so stay tuned....

Comment

Originally posted by schroedin View Post
                          white on white would be so fresh
                          White on white IS fresh. Do it.

Originally posted by Rion
                          I have 4 cheater switches that fill things some people put groceries in that in return makes me a female dog in heat.

Comment

This is gonna look sick painted, dumped, and on wheels.

Comment

Curious to see the next stages...

Sent from my iPhone4.
                              [CENTER]My Audi Has TiTs
                              I ♥ Wheel Whores

Comment

Sweet te72. Can't wait to see progress on it.

And I'd do black wheels personally. Or something bright and flourescent. There might be too much white if you do white wheels too.

Comment

Working...
                                X