Van Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Van Life

My boys and I have been into everything Japanese, mostly the classics 510s, RX2s &3s, but we stumbled upon are favorite club vehicle yet... The Misubishi StarWagon
    I apologize the photos are from my iPhone
    Cody's w/ ka24de swap and cable operated 5spd from Nissan Vanette
    Joey's
    Forrest and I built
    Randoms

Different I like it

Comment

That's so awesome, silver two tone one has Starion wheels if I'm not mistaken?

Comment

can't wait to see it lowww
        Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent
        i'm sorreh AWWPEHH
        | 95 e36 M3-sold POS | 98 e36 M3-track rat RIP ;( | 90 NA Eunos-lookatme car |

Comment

Originally posted by Hayden View Post
          That's so awesome, silver two tone one has Starion wheels if I'm not mistaken?
          Correct=)
          95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

I'm just curious where you found the swap parts from a Nissan van. I thought all Of those got shredded ages ago
            Beware before i triple dare you like the last kid.

Comment

More people should build Japanese vans... heck, more people should build vans, period!
              1973 Super Beetle-- Blue Zombie, 1988 635csi, 1962 Volksrod-- Little Bug

Comment

The Nissan Vanettes were known for catching on fire and most went to the crusher a long time ago. We lucked out and found one at the local pick and pull. Cable operated because the engine is right between the front seats and the cables have to run back to the trans. Thing gets second gear chirp though...

And yes those are Starion wheels they bolted right up cool staggered set of wheels. I also had a staggered set of Enkeis on my Starion that ended up on another van when my Starion unfortunately had to go to the wreckers. Miss the Starion

Comment

Working...
                X