91 mazda b2200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isuzupickup View Post
    Good luck with that, I still can't get my bed to tuck my by 9 wheels. Looks promising though,
    Im hoping it wont be too much trouble, Im keeping those wheels no matter what so I'll make something work lol. Their is a tech article that was in an old minitruckin about flairing bedsides that im gonna try. You should check it out, especially since you're pretty close to clearing.

Slow and Low that is the Tempo
    civic build thread-http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41628

Comment

what are you running for suspension up front?

Comment

Just cranked down torsions. Cut the bumpstop brackets out, and running the smallest shocks I could find.

Comment

Shortest shocks? What are they meant for?

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
          Originally posted by nickskater09
          I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

I dont remember, i just went to napa because they had a huge shock catalog and told him i need the smallest shock that has the same bolt pattern as a b2200. Found a pair that collapsed were just under 8 inches I believe.

Comment

Holy fuck, throw some flares on that thing and you're golden. Not real sure if a roll/pull will do for this setup haha.
              Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
              Fuck Rotas, I'd rather my wheels not break apart when I drive over a watermelon seed.

Comment

Haha yeaa I've been thinking that. Been trying to picture how some different flares would look on it, I feel like I'm cheating doing that though lol

Comment

Man torsion bars are a bitch!

I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

If your setup is the same as my toyotas was then yea it was a pain in the ass! lol the mazda is a peace of cake, just a 17mm bolt just loosen or tighten. Easy to get to.

Comment

yea its a 22mm, but I couldnt get them loose by myself, I need an extra hand

Comment

love the look your going for, i just had some steelies made for my truck, rears are 12" wide so im going to have to figure something out for the bedsides... that tech article looks promising, let me know how you get yours done... take pics and do your own write up if you can..

keep it up man,..cant get enough trucks, everyone on my truck forum is kinda one direction based, im putting a majority of my focus into performance and suspension..

Comment

i was excited when i saw the first set of wheels, the first choice of wheels is awesome for a propper stance ... a little tucking and it would be perfect.... not digging these super wide wheels at all but this is your car.

Comment

Originally posted by dubstance98r/t View Post
                            love the look your going for, i just had some steelies made for my truck, rears are 12" wide so im going to have to figure something out for the bedsides... that tech article looks promising, let me know how you get yours done... take pics and do your own write up if you can..

keep it up man,..cant get enough trucks, everyone on my truck forum is kinda one direction based, im putting a majority of my focus into performance and suspension..
                            Thanks man! And good lord man 12" wide?!?! You're gonna have to get some baja fenders for that thing! lol What kind of truck is it? And If I do it I'll try my best to take alot of pics and all that, I usually get so caught up in what im doing I forget to take them till the end.

Originally posted by Bystrov View Post
                            i was excited when i saw the first set of wheels, the first choice of wheels is awesome for a propper stance ... a little tucking and it would be perfect.... not digging these super wide wheels at all but this is your car.
                            For sure man I figure not everyone is gonna be into it, Im sure alot of my friends probably arent gonna dig it much lol. I wanted to go a different look with this than my toyota. Im having alot of fun with it so far, just something new and different for me.

Comment

Originally posted by SnugglebearFoN View Post
                              Im having alot of fun with it so far, just something new and different for me.
                              there ya go...

Comment

dude. im in love with your mazda build. im personally in the process of one. i have 91 mazda b2200 reg cab lowered on 4 inch lowering blocks and cranked torsion bars and from what i know, everything is stock. i have about an inch wheel gap on the passenger side and about a 1.5 to 2 inch gap on the driver side. but i have a feeling its because my rear passenger shock is shot. i was wondering if you had any suggestions on how to go lower and what wheel specs would go nicely with it. im more into poke than tuck. your truck is jus my dream truck man. nice build btw. i have been having problems removing my rear bumper after an accident. some advice would be great!

Comment

Working...
                                X