No announcement yet.

project loud and low (EM2 content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's just fuckin' annoying man. Who really listens to music like that?

Comment

heres a little teaser .

Comment

look good so far, op!
        sigpic

Follow me on Instagram! @cskzero

Comment

Originally posted by Pyropiggy2.5 View Post
          Can the poor little thing really handle the 300lbs you've added to it?
          good guess on the 300 but she does take it fine even with a car full of people and a full tank.

Originally posted by Chuckdee View Post
          look good so far, op!
          Thanks man I'll be sure to keep everybody updated.

Comment

is that bearing held in by two snap rings or one? more details please

Comment

One snap ring. Here's a little teaser. Settled down about 3/4 in after more driving.

Comment

suspension setup looks pretty legit and the soundsystem seems to be top notch, not much of a system type of person but i can appreciate the work in a qaulity sound system
                HoodRatStatus
                Instagram @looneylow

Comment

it settled and now im at 22in from fender to ground but my tierod ends are sitting on the frame and i still have about another inch of travel before i hit bumpstops . more pics tomorrow after i drop the rear.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by smokenyall View Post
                      I suspected you were a ricer with no proper car modifying skills, but now I know.
                      025garage

Comment

dont see how extended top hats are ricer in any way. am i a ricer because i used nuts instead of a one piece metal spacer on my top hats. yep im totally a ricer. look at my huge wings and my body kit. oh cant forget the million stickers all over it.

Comment

I think regardless of whether or not you are a "ricer" that is definitely not the correct way to raise your strut towers. Nor is that method safe. Are you even using grade 8 bolts? The force of the suspension should be distributed into the shock tower not centralised on the three small bolt locations.

I would recommend you try to come up with a different idea. But hey I'm not the one driving the civic.

-Aron
                          "Living life a quarter turn at a time"

Comment

your going to mushroom the strut towers. that plate should have been mounted underneath.

Comment

Originally posted by OpelWagenGT View Post
                              I think regardless of whether or not you are a "ricer" that is definitely not the correct way to raise your strut towers. Nor is that method safe. Are you even using grade 8 bolts? The force of the suspension should be distributed into the shock tower not centralised on the three small bolt locations.

I would recommend you try to come up with a different idea. But hey I'm not the one driving the civic.

-Aron
                              yes grade 8 bolts and there's a ring that goes around the bottom similar to the hotchkis plates to distribute the pressure.

Comment

Why would you gamble with the part of your car that keeps your wheels to the ground?
                                _abbi

Comment

Working...
                                X