project loud and low (EM2 content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• project loud and low (EM2 content)

okay well ill introduce myself im from northern cali my 01 civic ex has 278,XXX and climbing, original tranny and motor its all stock exterior wise except my volvo lip.

The interior of the car is all factory except for my door panels, and my stereo....speaking of that you will now understand the loud part of the thread title. 2 sundown audio 15's in a 7 cube box tuned to 29hz , powered by an ap1800 wired at .5ohm enough talking now watch the video's.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJBk-ZXtPFE&list=UU4bgLExig31wk-D9vjXRTqQ&index=3&feature=plcp"]2 SA-15 flexing 29hz ap1800 at .5ohm - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMC7KUrRuu0&list=UU4bgLExig31wk-D9vjXRTqQ&index=1&feature=plcp"]2 SA-15 flexing 29hz ap1800 at .5ohm - YouTube[/ame]

and now to start on the low part of this thread. i have coil sleeves front and custom made pillowball top mounts for teh extra lows , all waiting to be installed.

Holy shit. that sound system is going to shake the car to pieces. AWESOME.
    "on our way back i hit a bump and both of the springs slip off of their seats and slashed both of my front tires."

-Dane M

If your not doing this, your doing it wrong.

Comment

I would totally not want to buy that car after your done with it haha

Comment

Front coil sleeves, 450lb front spring, cut perches, and custom extended top hats should be going on tomorrow. Updates as it happens .

Comment

thats not even enjoyable, lol i dont see that point at all...

Comment

Originally posted by Art[of]Fitment View Post
            thats not even enjoyable, lol i dont see that point at all...
            Trust me it's quite enjoyable . I have two 5.25 per door so you can hear everything just fine.

Comment

i sure hope so lol. i wouldnt mind checking it out, just dont think ill ever spend money on that kind of setup.

Comment

allot of people tap out very fast in my car lol.

Comment

This is the reason god invented dynamat! Maybe some spray foam as well.
                  Shits def got potentials. GL with the bastard child, ganna need it.... But it looks like your headed in the right direction. Some more pavement and some wheels will help that.

Yellow Frame Club
                  member 01

Comment

I remember when I thought a system that went BOOM was cool. Then I turned 18...
                    98' BMW 323is - Daily
                    62' Chevy Corvair - Project older balls
                    sigpic

Comment

Is you car made of jello or something?

Comment

I was thinking about doing two sa-12s on a ap-30001

Comment

Originally posted by whit3b0y View Post
                          This is the reason god invented dynamat! Maybe some spray foam as well.
                          Shits def got potentials. GL with the bastard child, ganna need it.... But it looks like your headed in the right direction. Some more pavement and some wheels will help that.
                          all crevices are filled with foam including the front and rear window supports, and the whole roof and trunk lid is covered in dynamat like product. the roof flexed allot more than than it does now .
                          Originally posted by Cuatro View Post
                          I remember when I thought a system that went BOOM was cool. Then I turned 18...
                          im 19 and still lovin it. not my first time around a big system this car started with 2 10's then 4 12's , 2 15's , 1 15, 4 12's again , and now my current 2 15's setup.
                          Originally posted by Walnuts View Post
                          I was thinking about doing two sa-12s on a ap-30001
                          i love sundown audio and my ap1800 has taken a brutal beating. wired down to .5 dropping to 11's but now with my kinetic hc2400 it has even more output. but i would recommend you spend a little more and get a better amp because audiopipe's are power hungry.

Comment

I can appreciate hard work with an audio system, but why so much?

-Aron
                            "Living life a quarter turn at a time"

Comment

Can the poor little thing really handle the 300lbs you've added to it?

Comment

Working...
                              X