Freshly fitted Mazdaspeed3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freshly fitted Mazdaspeed3

Just got my new wheels in today and threw them on, pretty happy with the fitment. Probably going to get 5mm spacers for all around.

Wheel specs: Privat Akzents 18x8.5 et40

Last edited by Mk3VR; 03-13-2013, 01:36 PM.

I'm glad you're thinking of a more aggressive offset cuz it needs it.
    Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent
    i'm sorreh AWWPEHH
    | 95 e36 M3-sold POS | 98 e36 M3-track rat RIP ;( | 90 NA Eunos-lookatme car |

Comment

shizniz... I WANT A MAZDASPEED3!

Comment

This looks lip-low.
        Originally posted by redciv1
        Style 5's and E36's are like Civic's and Rota's, just looks good.
        Originally posted by Francois Dillinger
        Would you wear skechers with an armani suit?

Comment

Want one. Not my first choice of wheels but you did alright.

Comment

That's pretty damn clean man. Me likey.

Comment

its a start.. sorta h8r for replica wheels. whatever floats ur boat!
              91 DiamondSchwartzMetallic S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Euro E30, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
              ig @rudestance / @renownusa

Comment

Fake wheels make the car look meh

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post
                  its a start.. sorta h8r for replica wheels. whatever floats ur boat!
                  This. I'd prefer some proper wheels. Save up some cash and get some or Rock OEM wheels off of another car. Also these look great on bmw style 95s which are
                  BMW wheels.
                  Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

FUCK H8TERS OF FAKE WHEELS. some of us without show cars would never pay $4000 or more for a set especially on a daily driver. my car aint stanced, but ive had at least 7 sets of classy legit style wheels on my Altima from 18s to 20s, none ghetto, none cracked or bent on me, flaked or discolored or whatever. and all four wheels and tires USED ive craiglisted and never spent more than $750 on a set, personally. ive had real wheels too, but i cant stand it when people ** on fake wheels. oh well Privat is a legit brand, they just made a copy of those wheels. those look sick, and im happy for u dude that you can spend your leftover money on important shit, like other mods, ur girl, wife, house or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by staytuned05 View Post
                      FUCK H8TERS OF FAKE WHEELS. some of us without show cars would never pay $4000 or more for a set especially on a daily driver. my car aint stanced, but ive had at least 7 sets of classy legit style wheels on my Altima from 18s to 20s, none ghetto, none cracked or bent on me, flaked or discolored or whatever. and all four wheels and tires USED ive craiglisted and never spent more than $750 on a set, personally. ive had real wheels too, but i cant stand it when people ** on fake wheels. oh well Privat is a legit brand, they just made a copy of those wheels. those look sick, and im happy for u dude that you can spend your leftover money on important shit, like other mods, ur girl, wife, house or whatever.
                      Legit style wheels on my Altima

It's never OK to support the replica/fake market, you are very misinformed and should do some research before speaking so boldly.
                      Last edited by Jesus Christ; 03-17-2012, 08:08 PM.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

classy legit style wheels is the best name for reps Ive ever heard

No ones forcing anyone not to buy reps. People are just stating their opinions and offering suggestions. Relax

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                          Legit style wheels on my Altima

It's never OK to support the replica/fake market, you are very misinformed and should do some research before speaking so boldly.
                          ive been on here for quite a while, lemme re-state my point. i never support knockoff companies for replicating a popular wheel, or anything of that matter. but when someone comes along who cant afford a real wheel (only reffering to expensive rare wheels like BBS RS, LMs, TE37s, some Works etc.) then they go for a style they like, real or not. like for instance, i LOVE the Work Emotion CRs, but Rota makes the Torque which looks identical. now i would never rock Rotas claming their real Works, but i like the design, and if it fits right and looks good, whats the harm? thats all im saying.

and when i say legit style wheels, i wasnt reffering to fake wheels ive had. i had a set of replica Volks that everyone liked, they looked and fit great. i had a set of 20" wheels that i found out later were Tenzo reps, but i didnt care cause they looked great and were good auality, looked classy. with my Altima, i tried the tuner thing, classy thing, and whatever it aint the greatest car to stance out and i never had it perfectly flush or stanced but all im saying is i just dont like seeing people bash someone for having reps. thats all, i was relaxed when i wrote that earlier lol and im relaxed now. i barely post on here and felt i had to, no disrespect to anyone!

Comment

Do you think it's cool for companies to make fake Loius Vouitton, Air Jordans, etc..? Rep wheels are just knock-offs of the real, better quality wheel. Don't get me wrong, I had Rotas back a few years ago, but after getting a few sets of Mugens, I will NEVER go back to any replica. They just make the car seem cheap to me.. But that's just my opinion.
                            Originally posted by redciv1
                            Style 5's and E36's are like Civic's and Rota's, just looks good.
                            Originally posted by Francois Dillinger
                            Would you wear skechers with an armani suit?

Comment

Thanks for the compliments and suggestions, rep wheels were just what was in the budget for now. Needless to say, I'm happy with the way it turned out overall

Comment

Working...
                              X