X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brothers shoebox is raw as hell!
    Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent
    i'm sorreh AWWPEHH
    | 95 e36 M3-sold POS | 98 e36 M3-track rat RIP ;( | 90 NA Eunos-lookatme car |

Comment

so much epicness

Comment

john! holy smokes, never thought i'd see you on a stance website. how are things outside the minitruckin universe?

(james from parts at infiniti)

edit: just noticed i still use one of your pics as an avatar. i'd love to get a print of it off you some day. maybe if you swing through maryland for jalopyrama or something
        Last edited by monkeymagic; 03-06-2012, 05:03 PM.

Comment

I debuted the van in Silver at Jalopyrama last year, and I am heading to York tomorrow for a couple shoots.......with a side trip to DC for the Hank3 concert lol
          John Jackson
          www.NotStockPhotography.com

Remember that time we got thrown out of biology class for playing with matchbox cars???? Who's the retard now?

Facebook us
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/NotSto...=wall&filter=1

Comment

Left RPM and headed south to do a photoshoot for PPG

Had to get dressed up a bit for this photoshoot lol

loaded the van in RPM's rig to go to Canada.....its not use to the royal treatment

Typically when someone haus you car to a show you should be nice enough to pay for a tank of gas.........but ummmmmmm!!!!!!! I'll just be a dick and act like I dont know the rules lol

Made it to the MegaSpeed show with no issues

....and quickly got to work hauling displays lol

parked in front of a Icon in the custom scene one of Troy Trepaniers original buils....this thing started the whole monochrome movement for customs

one of my favorites at the show

a pair of boat motors

walked over to the Purina Canadian Nats and made some new friends

........and got a quick picture of rapper Ludacris resting between sets

the show was finally over and time to load the truck

Security wasnt to impressed with the donuts Curt did in the Runt, but if you ignore them and start lifting it up they just walk away

finally back to the good ol USofA
            John Jackson
            www.NotStockPhotography.com

Remember that time we got thrown out of biology class for playing with matchbox cars???? Who's the retard now?

Facebook us
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/NotSto...=wall&filter=1

Comment

Working...
            X