Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by valleydubs82 View Post
    Looks good.. I remember wanting your e30 when I saw it om KCH2o
    Haha thanks, yeah I miss that car, its off running around in Kansas somewhere. Last I saw it was in Wichita.
    My '66 C10 Build
    My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

Originally posted by 99sil-teg View Post
      Haha thanks, yeah I miss that car, its off running around in Kansas somewhere. Last I saw it was in Wichita.
      Really...?.. That's where I live lol... Have to keep an eye out for it

Comment

Today I picked up a parts car, 82 320is. Looks decent from a far but has quite a bit of rust starting and sat for 10 yrs so I'm going to use it to make mine even better. Already pulled the recaro seats which need cleaned pretty bad but hopefully I can get them looking good, also got the front spoiler off as well but it needs some work.

My '66 C10 Build
        My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

E21s are so awesome! I had a project 323 for a while
          Nice find on the Recaros and front spoiler

Comment

Originally posted by 99sil-teg View Post
            The Mercedes!! Ahhhhh

Is that a Ponton??
            The Governors Club.

Comment

Originally posted by foxtrot wagon View Post
              The Mercedes!! Ahhhhh

Is that a Ponton??
              I believe so, its a 58 Benz 219, I don't know a lot about Mercedes. My dad and I pulled it out of a guys barn. Its all there but has a seized up motor. We'll actually be selling it soon once we pick up the motor and trans from the guy (haven't had time yet).
              My '66 C10 Build
              My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

So today I started on pulling the parts car apart mainly pulling the interior out and see what all I had. The recaros I got pulled out last night but were in need of major cleaning. The rear seat ended up being trash as the sun had ruined it. But the black door panels, recaros and oem floor mats were all good enough. I'll also be swapping over the carpet but that will be down the road when I replace my driver floor pan.

The Before

The After (They still need to be cleaned even more or I might just have them redone)

Now to the interior

For now I'll be running my blue rear seat until I find one in good condition in either black or grey cloth. I also have a hood to put on mine (after its painted) and some other things in better shape. Eventually the motor will be going in mine as well and the tranny in the parts car will be going in my dad's which he picked up a couple days ago.
                My '66 C10 Build
                My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

Well, planned on doing more today since I finally had a free day but of course... I woke up not feeling good lol. So I just did a few easy things and washed the car but I have some updates! Will be doing LCA's on monday finally so the car should be good to start road tripping to some local stuff before the end of the show season. Now on to pretty pictures.

First up, I put in a accordion style boot from an early e21 just because I think they look better.

Then I changed out the tail light lenses and also the rear sidemarker lenses. Mine were cracked so I swiped the nicer ones off my parts car.

Then this showed up in the mail!

Also went back to chrome kidneys because after looking at the car more I started ****** the black ones lol. Also cleaned it up and took some crappy shots lol.

Also one of the fleet, the green one is actually my dad's who bought one after driving mine haha, the white car is our donor and we are buying a fourth tomorrow... just hoarding them all lol.

My '66 C10 Build
                  My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

nice E21 collection lol.

why the E21s didnt come out with the 2.0 in-line 6 carbd in the US? I had a german e21 with the I-6 carburator and alpina gearbox, and it was such a fun thingto drive.. how is that 4 cyl in comparison?

Instagram: dankasrz_s666

Comment

Originally posted by DannyE32 View Post
                      nice E21 collection lol.

why the E21s didnt come out with the 2.0 in-line 6 carbd in the US? I had a german e21 with the I-6 carburator and alpina gearbox, and it was such a fun thingto drive.. how is that 4 cyl in comparison?
                      No clue, they should have but its pretty common to see M20's swapped into these. My M10 is a dog buuttt it does have 250k and is leaking some oil lol. Fresh rebuild is going in over the winter so I can make it to Sowo 13 (16hr drive for me one way). The white parts car will be giving me a motor and the tranny will go to my dad's. After this winter it will be a whole other car since it will have a fresh motor and I'm putting a limited slip diff.
                      My '66 C10 Build
                      My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

So since my last update, we picked up a 4th e21 haha. My dad already tucked the bumper on it and I swapped over my blue interior to it since his driver seat was trashed. Its more of a beater to experiment on but my bumper will be getting tucked soon as well.

So since we pulled the interior out of the new one and it was black I took the back seat for mine so I finally have full black interior. Also did lower control arms on monday which really tightened up the car.

My '66 C10 Build
                        My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

nice!

I need a shift know like that! lol
                          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Proceed with fantasticalness. I like what you did with that DB but DAMN those are large.

Comment

You should snag the diff out of the is car. It's an lsd. Lots of fun. Looks like a nice (bunch of) E21 project(s)

Comment

Originally posted by C-Hutch View Post
                                You should snag the diff out of the is car. It's an lsd. Lots of fun. Looks like a nice (bunch of) E21 project(s)
                                I'll probably sell the LSD honestly. Its a 3.91 which is a bit to low for a car that gets driven on the highway 90% of the time. I want LSD but I'm wanting to get the right set up for what I do daily.

So Update on my weekend lol. Broke down on Friday night, ended up being the wiring that goes to the alternator being destroyed some how. Rewired it sunday and got it back running. Today made a big to-do list as I need to get ready for Sowo... that's right already getting ready lol.

Plans include a rebuilt motor, new hood, fender, rad support, interior work (more) and deleting the A/C plus some more stuff lol. Winter will see some change for the car.
                                My '66 C10 Build
                                My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

Working...
                                X