X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nah I got them now, I had to get my friend to go get them from the Acura stealership in his town, no worries, the coils will be nice and done wednesday.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• is he gonna adjust them for you? or just toss them in and you adjust them
      Originally posted by TheNeek
      BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• He'll just put them in, and I will dial in the height and such.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
          Nah I got them now, I had to get my friend to go get them from the Acura stealership in his town, no worries, the coils will be nice and done wednesday.
          good. now you can be scrappin turtles.
          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
          Drama you are like god
          Originally posted by SwearBear
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Dude ef scraping turtles, I'll be scraping worms haha.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• bahaha

my friends 350z scrapes already pancaked squirrels (or cat, cant remember) on the road its true I've seen it with my own eyes. it was gross, there was blood all under his car when we raised it. then we went back to look for it and we like just shredded the animal it was gross.

Drama you are like god
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Ive been playing Red dead redemption non stop since Sunday. Wow.

-Dan

Comment

• Go outside, see if the sun is still there.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Ive been outside man I had to work lol. Its been raining here too so they'res nothing really to do. I work 40 hours this week, fuuuuuuuuk

-Dan

Comment

• I was just kidding. I work 40 hours every week, quit complaining hahah.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Just had a little nap. feel way better now

isnt 40hrs a week regular? lol

Im bout to play LBP since im waiting for a package to come

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                          bahaha

my friends 350z scrapes already pancaked squirrels (or cat, cant remember) on the road its true I've seen it with my own eyes. it was gross, there was blood all under his car when we raised it. then we went back to look for it and we like just shredded the animal it was gross.
                          I destroyed a dead raccoon in my GTI a long time ago, it was so gross, lemme finda pic of that bad boy

Comment

• omfg Playstation has way to many updates. on top of that they take forever and a day to to install

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                              I destroyed a dead raccoon in my GTI a long time ago, it was so gross, lemme finda pic of that bad boy
                              lmao roadkill ftw. My friend has a pic of the blood splatter under his car but its a celly pic so you can barely see the blood

Drama you are like god

Comment

• bahahaha My friend called that guy last night and he made that. I lulled.

04' 350z
                                89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                                That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X