Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monsters MiniTruck build(Minus Air Bags)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LukeyBabes View Post
    Pull the rear arches like the front and it will be perfect!

Thats in the works right now, probably gonna do it friday since my weekend has become far to busy for me to even play with my truck........I **** being a responsible adult sometimes. lol
    My Static Hardbody minitruck thread:http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=24537

Comment

I think with the amount of poke you've got going on, fender flares or overfenders would look great.

-Updated 07-29-2013- _ padraig@deathsquad.ca _ _

Comment

Originally posted by padraigmk3 View Post
        I think with the amount of poke you've got going on, fender flares or overfenders would look great.
        I second this

Comment

4x4 fenders are alot wider along with the 4x4 bed... me and my buddies have built alot if bagged hardbodies, body dropped and all, they also have flares too i would look into that but lookms awesome so far dude!
          HoodRatStatus
          Instagram @looneylow

Comment

Originally posted by padraigmk3 View Post

I've honestly thought about that when a friend of mine mentioned it after purchasing the wheels a few months back. But I just wanted to see if I can pull the stock fenders to clear and the fronts I know I can now. Lol, but we'll see about the rears when I can get to them Friday.

Originally posted by FittedDownLow
            4x4 fenders are alot wider along with the 4x4 bed... me and my buddies have built alot if bagged hardbodies, body dropped and all, they also have flares too i would look into that but lookms awesome so far dude!

You are right, I have been on the hunt for 4x4 fenders and 2dr Pathfinder rear 1/4panels. But no luck yet, but I will do a pull first and go from there. If it doesn't look good, I'll cut the fenders open make some flairs for it
            My Static Hardbody minitruck thread:http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=24537

Comment

Looking good dude!

Keep up the good work.

Comment

Thanks man

Comment

man each time i go to the junk yards around my part of town theres thousands of pathfinder/4x4 fenders i could get. looks good man im actually doing the same thing you are at the moment but with a isuzu pickup. looks damn good man.

what are you looking to do suspension wise? you going to be leavin how it is now?

btw do you know the off sets of the chevy blazer/van wheels. i've heard there called hurricane's but i could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Craig View Post
                    man each time i go to the junk yards around my part of town theres thousands of pathfinder/4x4 fenders i could get. looks good man im actually doing the same thing you are at the moment but with a isuzu pickup. looks damn good man.

what are you looking to do suspension wise? you going to be leavin how it is now?

btw do you know the off sets of the chevy blazer/van wheels. i've heard there called hurricane's but i could be wrong.

Ive heard them being called Hurricanes as well, so I honestly don't know. lol. I don't know the offset, but I could figure it out friday for ya if interested. And if you see any 2dr pathfinders and happen to have a cutoff wheel, let me know, I'll pay for the 1/4s and your time

I'm going with QA1 coilovers all around, 5link rear, 8.8 Ford Exploder rear axle with 4.10 gears, S13 RHD rack/pinion steering, cage etc etc etc..........

Comment

Awesome! I vote 240-style overfenders for the rear.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

Those wheels look amazing lol...

Good work so far....
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

put it simply i love it

Comment

you should spray the wheels gunmetal but polish the spokes, Would look soo sick.
                            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                            he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

I want those wheels :O

Comment

Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                                you should spray the wheels gunmetal but polish the spokes, Would look soo sick.

I had someone supposed to polish the spokes and I was gonna spray the centers white, but he failed to follow through

Comment

Working...
                                X