Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Were those taken at Don Mills?

Comment

this is lowering your car, not stance. when you have character and obnoxious fitment, re post.

Comment

Originally posted by ff_drift_lol View Post
        this is lowering your car, not stance. when you have character and obnoxious fitment, re post.
        This is also the builds section... No need to get your panties in a bunch there ace. His car is no more stanced than yours.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by OSSHWA View Post
          I used to have a Cobalt SS. I'm WhiteSSBalt on CobaltSS.net, though I never get on there anymore. Good luck with the build. I was pretty close to doing a full on stance makeover on mine, but decided against it because I had the car for a few years and was growing bored with it. Looking forward to seeing what you do with yours though.
          Yeah ive read some of your older post on .net Love what you've done with the miata, looks great man

Originally posted by Guy-Bert View Post
          Were those taken at Don Mills?
          yup, love that place

I know, Im on Stance Gr+ coilovers, and im riding bump stops. Since these are the lowest coilovers around for this car, and I did mention this is my winter height, and it going lower in spring, chill. We get snow in Canada, lots of snow, I DD this so it will get lower in Spring

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          This is also the builds section... No need to get your panties in a bunch there ace. His car is no more stanced than yours.

thanks

Comment

stanced cobalt sedan FTW!
            SAABot9g3

Comment

Ironic post is very ironic...

Anyway, keep doing your thing man, lookin forward to the progress. Any wheel thoughts?
              ///M 2.0
              G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

Originally posted by Stancedstratus View Post
                Thanks, I understood that part about how it can move inside, but what i dont get is, how does it move the bolt so that the rim will fit on it? Wouldnt the rim still not go on the Bolt since the bolt itself isnt moving, and only the nut that holds the rim on? Maybe I'm missing something here Lol
                There is enough play in the bolt holes to account for the 2mm difference

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

there is an uprise in cobalts! they must subside!

i was looking at a cobalt ss sedan before i got my speed3 but it didnt pull as hard, and the interior was really cheap and basic. i kinda like the yellow headlights
                  Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                  I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

hey we need to do a photo shoot next summer!

Comment

yes we do, i should have quite a few mods done by then. we'll plan one out.

wait till you see the rims im eyeing :P some oem goodness

Comment

So its been along time since I updated this but over the past year I got a set of BBS LM blank reps had them drilled 5x110, and dumped the car all the way down on the stance gr+ coilovers, wheels were 18x8.5 et 35 and 18x9.5 et 35 with 225/40/18s all around. Had the rear quarters rolled and pulled as well. So this is how it looked all of summer 2011

So that was it last year, I sold the wheels and coilovers, picking up a new set of coilovers, and awaiting some different wheels. polishing up a set of shooters this weekend, and a good buddy of mine will be helping me raise the motor and tranny, shim the rear axle and hopefully get time to raise the strut towers for more low...

let me know what you guys think

Comment

looks good. interested in seeing the stuff you said you'll be doing here soon

Comment

i like this a lot. i never would have thought a cobalt could look so nice

Comment

Nice car man!!

and...

what a tosser...

http://www.mvip.com.au
                              clicky^

Comment

Too bad you sold them...I was digging the fake wheels with the BBS centercaps

Comment

Working...
                                X