Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is cool and handy with tools/bmw's in Portland area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is cool and handy with tools/bmw's in Portland area?

So, Im moving to Vancouver/Portland area in a couple weeks, and will not be able to take most of my tools with me, and may not have a garage to work in...or a second car to drive. Fuck, my life just did a 180.

Anywho, I have a new E38 that needs a drop. And no place to work on it, many tools, or friends in the area. Who can I look to for assistance? I will provide food and/or beers for my new friends, of course. And I am not a watcher, I have always done all my own work, but I usually have time and a garage, as well as other cars to drive during the process if needed.
    [

For e38s in particular i have no idea. But there is a group of e30 guys down in vancouver.

Flickr

Comment

I havent messed with an e38 yet either, but it doesnt look hard. E30 guys almost always do their own maintenance and mods, so thats awesome. Ill start looking for some local meets.
      [

Comment

i havent tinkered with e38s much either, but this past summer i helped my dad find and pretty one up. They are fun cars.

And yea, they do work. I havn't met them personally, so its hard for me to say much more. Theyre on r3vlimited.com mostly.

Flickr

Comment

Working...
        X