Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice work so far. I cant wait to see it done
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    the VW community is weird. dont try to understand, its like understanding africa.
    Instagram: bigslowchevy

Comment

Thanks!

Yeah I am re-painting the car Cirrus blue, the original color. It's one of my favorite bmw colors and it's rare to see one that's really clean to that's the plan.

I'm still not sure what to do about the wheel bolts. half of them are chromed and half are not coated at all, so I need to do something. I was thinking about spraying (base/clear) them silver or black or going with some other type of coating but I'm not really sure what.

Comment

I like this.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
        you sir, win this battle.
        “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

Awesome work!
          [

Comment

amazing!

BAR / TheIllu510nEvo<-- check it out

Comment

the black one at the first pictures was you previous e34, right? love everything about it, especially the wheels!

love the work you put for the new one, really want to see it finished! keep it up!

flickr

Comment

wow awesome clean work! makes my urge to get e34 down the road alot more i did the exact steps with my front struts after noticing i was bottoming out everywhere
                S/W Thread Bsnss
                BFC Thread Bsnss

Comment

killer thread. again, im jealous of your resources

Comment

black would look good on the bolts

love the progress so far tho, and deff a perfect color to stick with
                    Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Originally posted by projektzwo View Post
                      the black one at the first pictures was you previous e34, right? love everything about it, especially the wheels!

love the work you put for the new one, really want to see it finished! keep it up!
                      Yep, I only had those for a little while though. Me and a friend went through a few sets of NOS HRE's that he stumbled upon a few years back, and these are the ones I kept the longest (Mike's picture btw)

I probably am going to go black with the bolts. I think I'm going to need all of the contrast I can get

Comment

paint matching the bolts to the blue would look great as well, a little accent

what's the color of the faces?

Comment

^beautiful shot
                          Flickr

Projects :

1984 W123 300D (Sold)

1999 C43 AMG (no thread..yet)

Comment

Got some work done on the wheels, still haven't sent the fronts out to get narrowed but I did have the center bores bored out to 72.5. I also polished the lips and painted the bolts metallic black. Not sure if I love the look yet so it might change

Test fitted them also, I'm going to need to space them out a few mm's to clear the shock and trailing arm but should be good to go after a fender roll

More bodwork and hopefully a fender roll coming this weekend

Comment

booyah keep it up looks so dope

Comment

your old one was/is my favorite e34, cannot wait to see how this one turns out!

Comment

Working...
                                X