Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude...I'm going to Vegas that weekend. MOTHERFUCKER.

Comment

YEESSS!
      ill definetly be there
      -Matt

Comment

Is this a Stance Works hosted event or a different forum?

Comment

pay for my gas and i'll come? hahaha

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Comment

Damn.

That is a good 1,000 and while it is on a weekend... I got work till 7 on Friday's. No way I can do that and then hop back in car to get back going east.

That kind of road trip mileage is for enjoying. Nick and I took 4 days to get my vert from Austin. Got to stop as much as we wanted for delicious food, photos in New Orleans and fun late night back road/highway enjoyment.

Have fun though

Comment

this is gonna be a bad ass meet!
              sigpic

to purchase Authentic Tee's please PM me. And click the link below on my blog to see the shirt designs....

Follow Me: http://jluphotography.blogspot.com/

Comment

Sic. I'll be in America than if theres more info and i know theres gunna a good meet i'll be keen as beans
                Clinton
                1st Aussie on here
                Im Back!

Comment

Going to be a great weekend,,,, HIN then Stance of the Union and last will be LoneStar Bash...Can't wait

Contact me if you are interested in DPE Wheels edafe@dpe-wheels.com

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ...i wanna go

Comment

Originally posted by Reichy View Post
                      Sic. I'll be in America than if theres more info and i know theres gunna a good meet i'll be keen as beans
                      Go to

Originally posted by Royal_T
                      HIN then Stance of the Union and last will be LoneStar Bash...Can't wait
                      and you'll have heaps of fun.
                      ShakotanOscar.blogspot.com
                      Fabulous Street Scene

Comment

I would love to go but I doubt I can.

Comment

1700 miles and roughly $400 in just gas round trip?

Not gonna make it.

Comment

For all the members-

I, along with a few other local members, will be hosting the event. More details will follow soon, so check in on this thread for updates. For those of you who are willing to make the drive and need a place to crash, shoot me a PM and I will get you situated.

We would love to make this the biggest "stanced meet" recorded to date. More then that, our goal is to meet like-minded people and create a larger voice for communities like Stanceworks.

This will be happening the day after HIN-Dallas, and I can already promise you there will be cars there that will make your jaw drop.

So again, members like SeanDub who have a silly drive ahead, us Dallas boys will be showing yall some great hospitality and help yall with whatever we need to. PM me with whatever questions you have. It will be worth the drive!

Ben

Comment

Wish I could, but I really cant afford to spend that much to miss work.

I hope to see a good turnout with lots of pics!

Comment

Def need more info on time and location. I really want to come and see this, even though I am not STANCED.

That is OU/Texas weekend as well. Dallas is going to be happening that weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X