Comment

PM returned!

sales@adaptecspeedware.com

Like us on...

Comment

PM sent!
          Balls Deep Squad.

Comment

hi im after some 4x100 to 5x112 adapters 2 18mm and 2 30mm, with custom hub bore and wheel bore, could you inbox me please ?
            heres a picture of what im after

Comment

PM sent about some spacers!

Comment

pm me or send email to sales@adaptecspeedware.com for the fastest response
                If you're ordering custom adapters, call 775.530.2483 to make sure you are getting exactly what you want. Thanks

follow on IG: eurotrashapparel

Comment

Bump this up from the dead. Back in full swing. Our standard 7 to 10 day build time is in effect for custom orders with a lot of popular spacer thicknesses in stock. email us at sales@adaptecspeedware.com for all your fitment needs. let us know you're from Stanceworks and get a 15% discount.
                  If you're ordering custom adapters, call 775.530.2483 to make sure you are getting exactly what you want. Thanks

Comment

So guys, what's the thinnest adapter you could make? I'm looking to bolt up some 5x120.7 wheels to my 4x100 car. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by DDM View Post
                      So guys, what's the thinnest adapter you could make? I'm looking to bolt up some 5x120.7 wheels to my 4x100 car. Thanks!
                      in those bolt patterns, 18mm. most others 15mm.

Comment

Comment

do you guys have a best email to reach you guys fast and easy. looking ot get some spacers but dont know if the size i want will clear my studs.

Comment

Originally posted by slotoyo View Post
                            do you guys have a best email to reach you guys fast and easy. looking ot get some spacers but dont know if the size i want will clear my studs.
                            sales@adaptecspeedware dot com. you should get a very fast response

Comment

thanks ill send one your ways right now.

hope to be doing business with you guys soon

Comment

so I ordered through motorsport-tech.com to fit my hopefully style 95s coming my way.

but I am confused because when I checked the website some time ago I do not remember adaptec speedware being on that site?

does that mean I technically ordered custom made adaptec speedware adapters?

Comment

Working...
                                X