Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• think theyre a little out of my price range anyways but do these come with a warrenty at all?

Comment

• E24/E28?

Hell, I couldn't afford them anyway. Pretty sick setup, though

Comment

• I know they'll never make them for my current car. I'm tempted to buy a set for the G/Z so I have them when I actually get my G35.
        stanceworks: I don't really fit in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
          If you can find me 20 E30 guys willing to spend $1800+ on the best suspension they can dream of, then we will do it. However, very few tend to justify spending more on coilovers then on the car they just purchased. This is a particular type of "crazy" reserved for only a handful of us these days.
          not really understanding this. you just made them for the e36 chassis

e36 non-M is about the same price as an e30.

e36 M will never reach anywhere near the price of an equal quality e30 M3.

if you trust them to buy them and "justify spending more on coilovers then on the car they just purchased" why not trust the e30 community ?

why do you need 20 e30 guys up front but with the e36 ones you bought them and just put them up FS? you didnt need 20 people commited before production.

there is clearly a HUGE list of stanced e30's here.

Comment

• Oh my gawd!

http://rivalhousegarage.com/

rivalhousegarage@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Kas14mang View Post
              dang, not for a s13/14...
              this would be an awesome future edition by the way.

http://rivalhousegarage.com/

rivalhousegarage@gmail.com

Comment

• I don't forsee that happening, since the S13 market is already one of the most saturated.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
                  I don't forsee that happening, since the S13 market is already one of the most saturated.
                  that sucks to hear. These look really nice too

Comment

• Stance Zero clearence

I patiently await release date for these on the 350z

Comment

• setup for b6/b7 audi a4/s4? id be in for a set asap

Comment

• Originally posted by 610EURO View Post
                        not really understanding this. you just made them for the e36 chassis

e36 non-M is about the same price as an e30.

e36 M will never reach anywhere near the price of an equal quality e30 M3.

if you trust them to buy them and "justify spending more on coilovers then on the car they just purchased" why not trust the e30 community ?

why do you need 20 e30 guys up front but with the e36 ones you bought them and just put them up FS? you didnt need 20 people commited before production.

there is clearly a HUGE list of stanced e30's here.
                        I appreciate your position in not wanting your platform to be looked over. We would have no problem in making a system for the E30 platform, but take into consideration a couple of things:

1) It takes 6-8 weeks to have a prototype system made for any platform, excluding the time for researching the platform leading up to having it built.

2) We road test the prototypes for about 8 weeks to insure that we have covered every conceivable detail in making the system the best out there for driving low. If we have to go back and make adjustments, that adds more time.

3) From there, it takes minimum 6-8 weeks to order the 20 systems.

As you can see, that is quite a lot of lead time. AST specializes in race applications. They are all about performance and precision and not into mass production, which we all can appreciate.

On top of that, we (StanceWorks) are not a suspension company, nor do we intend to be. This is why we only make 20 systems per platform. It is one of the ways in which we are trying to "give back" to the community, in creating products that lend themselves specifically to "stance."

Now I say all this to state that we would love to make custom applications for every platform out there. However, due to the above, we have to be very strategic in the platforms we develop. There needs to be a demand and there need to be a market. While our system isn't the most expensive, it is not the cheapest either.

Again, this isn't to say we won't make a system for the E30 platform... it's simply to give you an idea of the logistics involved. We spend a lot of time and effort into making these systems the best they can possibly be for the price point.

Originally posted by White Elegance View Post
                        I patiently await release date for these on the 350z
                        We will be taking deposits very soon. PM me your contact info, and I will get a hold of you as soon as we do.

Originally posted by Cam View Post
                        setup for b6/b7 audi a4/s4? id be in for a set asap
                        Unfortunately, when it comes to creating a ZC system, nothing is done ASAP. For further reasons as to why, see above explanation.

The B6/B7 platform is one we are considering for future kits though.

Comment

• any warrenty on these?

Comment

• 12 month warranty.

Comment

• its monday! any chance they can get to cali by the weekend?
                              Originally posted by Kielan
                              I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• I will do my best man!

Comment

Working...
                                X