No announcement yet.

What's next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My next car is hopefully going to be a Jeep Grand Cherokee (95-02) body styles.

I never really got into the stance games, don't plan on it either. I just need a bigger car than my Accord because I'll be food shopping next year for a house of 35 and driving people around a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by zmancb7 View Post
      ZJs were '93-'98 WJs were '99-'04

Comment

I want another motorcycle. Either a Hayabusa or a TL1000R that a friend of the family owns but doesn't ride. It only has something like 7k miles on it.

My old white Busa

and my old R1
        Last edited by BigBody; 04-23-2012, 12:42 PM.

Comment

car-wise, i want to get an e55. i'd like to get a bike first though. like a gsxr-1000 or R1 or something.

1989 Volvo 240 turbo

Comment

2012 Ram 2500 diesel; the opposite of low. Already on order being custom built. Need it for hauling parts and cars around.

Other than that I've kicked around the idea of a junkyard warrior 1st gen Neon 5spd coupe. Either 2.0 or 2.4 DOHC. Lower it and turbo it. Quick on the cheap.
            I Have No Idea What I'm Doing

Comment

ill probably get a bike next as well, either a cafe racer style bike, bobber, or a crotch rocket if i cant find one of either of the other two...

car wise...hard to say, will probably be moving to a big city (nyc or chicago most likely) in the next 2 years...but i would like (in no particular order) an s2k, 350z, e46 m3, 135i, mk4 R32, maybe an e30 or e28 as a project...

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
              Things made of metal can be remade, but flesh and bone cannot be replicated. Not even by Rota.
              Originally posted by Kielan
              VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.
              ///stanceworks\\\

Comment

I'd like to get into a 2006-2008 A6, throw some bags on it and do that whole VIP thing.
                --- Also I'd really like to get into an '85 Sierra 3500 dually sometime in the next 3-4yrs, bags and draggin frame.
                ---e30 vert would be sick

Not sure how long I will keep my car that I drive now, but once I get it where I like it I'll probably end up selling it a few months later. That's just how it goes.
                BMW E38
                That White Evo
                -SOLD
                instagram @kbuss
                flickr

Comment

Mini Clubman Cooper SD. Black on black on black. Coilovers. Remap & de-dpf. 17" Porsche Boxster III wheels/ silver. Yellow fogs. Red tails. Maybe a little Carbon fibre. Daily.

Comment

08 CBR600RR...

I'm tired of messing with my car for now.
                    Originally posted by Oxer
                    people are such stupid cunts.
                    fuck everybody.
                    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                    listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                    Originally posted by Dudermagee
                    You're stupid.

Comment

Another 1968 Chevelle.

I miss mine a lot.
                      Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

e30 or e28, something that is practical for longish trips but is still mine and not a 'family' car. Roof racks, driving lights, matte black.

Just inherited an old BSA though and have not long sold my last bike so building it up to ride-able could be my next priority.

Comment

Originally posted by zmancb7 View Post

I never really got into the stance games, don't plan on it either. I just need a bigger car than my Accord because I'll be food shopping next year for a house of 35 and driving people around a lot.
                          Originally posted by MrJereMoose View Post
                          ZJs were '93-'98 WJs were '99-'04
                          I know. Just stating which ones I was looking at hence the plural "styles." They're also the only ones in my price range. Any newer than 00-02 is too much for me.

Comment

Finishing projects before I move on.

Starting with this one. My dad started building this car when I was just a baby, it was put on the shelf once my younger brother was born. Almost two decades later, I'm working on it with him to finish it and get racing. Last weekend was the first time it moved under it's own power in 3+ years.

I did a few practice launches on the driveway with it... it is just retarded-scary-shit-my-pants fast.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_aUqm4MIaI"]Finally out to play. - YouTube[/ame]
                            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                            Originally posted by Ollie
                            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                              Finishing projects before I move on.

Starting with this one. My dad started building this car when I was just a baby, it was put on the shelf once my younger brother was born. Almost two decades later, I'm working on it with him to finish it and get racing. Last weekend was the first time it moved under it's own power in 3+ years.

I did a few practice launches on the driveway with it... it is just retarded-scary-shit-my-pants fast.

Finally out to play. - YouTube
                              That car is a beast

Comment

a bigger car would be ideal. something that is in my price range when i sell the e36 is a imported e28. Would love to bag it, just to try it out.

A e38 would be sweeeeeeeeeeeat. to own. way out of my price range tho.
                                -Instagram@jdjurhuus
                                Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

Working...
                                X