what upp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what upp

what up SW. always on the forum when i had my 4 door e30 now I picked up a 318is coupe e30 also and its pretty clean im goin to throw on what i got take some pics and get some knowledge ... sw is by far some of the cleanest cars i have seen . saving to build a vip gs300 .. i've always had an obsession with the e30 and i want to build it right - the 4 door was a starter - i came over from the honda world i got sick of the same body lines and 47 people in town building your same build right after you finish - plus jdm happened and everyone and their sister ruined it for me - my girl is more on board financially with the e30 and the gs300 financially then she ever was with the hondas and thats good cause she makes bank haaa hey i am a soldier my pay scale is low and my hours are long - but my free time is spent in the garage - look forward to getting into it with you all ..

any pics of your car?

Comment

Pics of car?

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

will post this weekend havent taken too many yet

Comment

Working...
        X