No announcement yet.

My E36...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not offended in the slightest, was just a bit confused. Anyways, fill your boots - Rota Grid Drifts, 17x8 fronts, 17x9 rears, ET35 all round, 5mm spacers front, 4mm rear, Yoko Paradas, 205/45 fronts, 215/40 rears.
    I'll be doing more work improving the stance when I've got some cash, the car's having a few issues at the mo and is due an almighty service soon. It's on standard arches so do forgive me if it isn't quite up to standard. Oh and it's my daily.
    Oh and forgive the pics too - lent my brother the car to go and take pics and he came back with curb shots. Not ideal and 'cheating' but you get the idea.
    Rears were lower but the arches ground out on the rims. Ouch.
    Anyway, enough excuses...

S54 E36 Touring build here: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...t=11730&page=3

Random E36 parts collection for sale - click here!

Comment

It looks good, I would like to see it on some truly proper wheels at some point though.

Keep it up, car looks clean

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
        It looks good, I would like to see it on some truly proper wheels at some point though.

Keep it up, car looks clean
        Agreed.

OP - yes, overall @ StanceWorks, you won't find many lovers of Rotas, XXRs, or any other company that makes a living off re-producing other companies designs.

Car does look, though.. excited to see what you do with it.

Comment

Overall, not bad, you definitely are going down the right path. Would love to see other wheels on there eventually, but still looks good. I think you get away with some spacers to really pull it all together.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Side shots?? Liking the look. The red with black kidneys and splitter looks shmexy. Glad you added full shots too

Comment

looking good need side shots....

Comment

I don't have any side shots at the mo, and after a day and a half of the 35-mile commute it's filthy again. Yay.
                Doesn't look anywhere near as good as it did at first either, I really need to roll the rear arches so I can take the adjusters out again. Especially now that I've dropped the front a few more mm - rake-tastic. And a bit rub-tastic too, definitely want 195s on the front next time!
                S54 E36 Touring build here: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...t=11730&page=3

Comment

Rotas or not I want to see a full side shot, not in the shade....

Comment

Your wish is my command, except, well it isn't right now.

The car is off the road, front ball joints are in awful condition as was found out this morning. It was making a bad noise and I suspected ARB links, which I was right about, but there was a lot more wrong with it besides!

So until I've got all the new bits and it's all fixed there will be no pics

Comment

Now can I play?

Comment

You can, if you stop posting teasers.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                          You can, if you stop posting teasers.
                          Haha that's about as good as it get's for now, wheels are about to go away to be refurbed, once I've done some arch work and got tyres they'll be on. Should look pretty good 

Comment

Teasers make me want to close this thread.

Comment

I <3 dish

Comment

Show us rims dude...

Comment

Working...
                                X