My Lowly Opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Schultz28 View Post
    i feel the OP and some of the other people are better describing the company stance nation over stanceworks. i mean go take a look at both of the sites/forums/facebook pages and you will see a difference of a company that is a "sell out"/doing it for the money and a company that is keeping everything to its roots, staying simple, and keeping everything proper.
    PLEASE dont talk about something you have no clue about!
    How is StanceNation selling themselves out? They do same thing as SW, sell stickers, shirts, other random bs. SN has 1 sponsor, SW has what, about 15? How is that selling out? SN owner doesn't get free wheels or other free stuff from their sponsors either...

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
      PLEASE dont talk about something you have no clue about!
      How is StanceNation selling themselves out? They do same thing as SW, sell stickers, shirts, other random bs. SN has 1 sponsor, SW has what, about 15? How is that selling out? SN owner doesn't get free wheels or other free stuff from their sponsors either...
      i dont know my bad pavel. i just get that feeling from stance nation, maybe its just me who feels that way...

and stanceworks i would think has more because the have been out for longer and were more of the originator if you will.
      Last edited by Schultz28; 03-01-2012, 12:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Schultz28 View Post
        i dont know my bad pavel. i just get that feeling from stance nation...

and stanceworks i would assume has more because the have been out for longer and were more of the originator if you will.
        SN has more followers and more individual IP visits than SW.

Comment

Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
          SN has more followers and more individual IP visits than SW.
          That's interesting Pavel... how did you come across such information? Honestly, if you find such discontentment here, no one is asking you to stay. Clearly there are plenty of other places where you can go and have a lot more respect for then StanceWorks.

Ben

Comment

o and i would assume mike gets free stuff more for his builds than just being the company owner! but i could be wrong on that too.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
              That's interesting Pavel... how did you come across such information? Honestly, if you find such discontentment here, no one is asking you to stay. Clearly there are plenty of other places where you can go and have a lot more respect for this StanceWorks.

Ben
              Just comparing SN statistics to what MIke stated SW stats were.
              I personally cant understand why so much crap is being said about SN on SW. Where did this animosity come from? If some kid wants to do his own thing then let him do it and dont take it as competition.
              Btw, if this was your way of saying it nicely that its time for me to leave this place then point has been taken.

Comment

Pavel, while facebook or Elvis might be misleading, the global ranking (see: alexa) of Stanceworks, is way, way higher than StanceNation.

Flickr

Comment

Stance works is very very community based, ie the forum is its heart, where as stance nation is all about the blog.

That's the feeling I get.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Comment

Then it's working.

I wish i didn't have a terrible headache, normally i would write more.

Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                      Pavel, while facebook or Elvis might be misleading, the global ranking (see: alexa) of Stanceworks, is way, way higher than StanceNation.
                      Did you look at Alexa yourself before you posted this?

Originally posted by trism View Post
                      Stance works is very very community based, ie the forum is its heart, where as stance nation is all about the blog.

That's the feeling I get.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
                      I feel the same.

Comment

yes?

Flickr

Comment

I must be retarded or missing something.

The bottom line is that SW is Epic and SN is POS.
                          Goodnight gentlemen...

Comment

It's a ranking, the lower number the better. StanceWorks is the 50,000th most traveled site, StanceNation is the 150,000th.

Flickr

Comment

Let me say, as reading this topic. I Felt the first post. Still after all these years as been on this forum reading & posting. I can still see the respect for those who build in low budgets like people on NoPokemonShit.

And just surfing around "Builds" you can see the roots!

For Sponsoring community like this: Its nice to see companies sponsor communities. Those keep these alive.
                              Project car: MB 190E M50 Turbo build
                              Now: MB W211 320cdi
                              Ex:MB 190E M50, BMW E39 530d

Comment

Last edited by Riskant; 03-01-2012, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X