No announcement yet.

99 Mercedes C43 AMG - Cleaning it up Dropping it down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spent some time fixing up the b pillar trim as the faux carbon fiber pattern from the factory has worn of after 10 years of use.

3M DiNoc Carbon fiber stuff just wrapped around them, took them off so I could do the job properly

BEFORE

came out nice and was only $10 bucks worth of 3M stuff

Comment

I love your build threads, Excellent attention to detail.

Comment

Originally posted by benfer View Post
        I love your build threads, Excellent attention to detail.
        thanks man. I hope they can help out people who may have the same cars. I always look for advise on the net on how to do things so i try and contribute haha

A few things left to do on the C43;

Lower the front
        Replace drivers side skirt (if I EVER find one for sale)

then I guess from there I'll see what else needs to be done

Comment

hahaha thats weird. Theres a c43 being sold right by me and I was thinking about getting it and slamming it, but im going in a different direction, umm that direction I do not know haha but ill figure something out. Im off topic, so this looks like its got potential though, count me in as subscribed cant wait to see the finished product.
          Originally posted by PavelK313
          It's ok, I hate yours also.

Comment

Originally posted by jmizz1228 View Post
            hahaha thats weird. Theres a c43 being sold right by me and I was thinking about getting it and slamming it, but im going in a different direction, umm that direction I do not know haha but ill figure something out. Im off topic, so this looks like its got potential though, count me in as subscribed cant wait to see the finished product.
            Thanks! They are amazing cars with a brutish sound when stomped on and still gets 21-24mpg. Not bad.

What do you think you might buy now? I always wanted to own a V8 and I'm glad I did, there is nothing like it

I may play more with the fitment on this next year but it's getting time to take a breather with the wallet.. this and the 68 benz have been very lucky this year so they are soon due for a rest haha

Comment

Im diggin the CF pillar wrap job you did! Help me do mine

Comment

Originally posted by TheBenzE View Post
                Im diggin the CF pillar wrap job you did! Help me do mine
                for sure. its super easy. i've still never seen your car in person!

Comment

IMO that job would look nice if it was real carbon fiber...

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...t=16940&page=7

Comment

Originally posted by D&W View Post
                    for sure. its super easy. i've still never seen your car in person!
                    Really??? It was there at the big socal euro gathering this year It was on black wheels at the time and I was rocking the green bike up top

Comment

Love this! CLEAAAAN!
                      sigpic

Comment

u should clear that fake carbon wrap imo, would look so much better

Comment

Everything's coming along fantastically so far!

Keep it up, can't wait to see more!

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                          www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                          I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Thanks! They are amazing cars with a brutish sound when stomped on and still gets 21-24mpg. Not bad.

What do you think you might buy now? I always wanted to own a V8 and I'm glad I did, there is nothing like it

I may play more with the fitment on this next year but it's getting time to take a breather with the wallet.. this and the 68 benz have been very lucky this year so they are soon due for a rest haha
                            Well im trying to get something cheap but can still slam, and also its got to be able to be a daily in chi-city. Not the best place to have a slammed car but we make it work. Might go with a Toyota Corolla to be honest, Ik that doesnt sound so promising but I have done some research and ive found some very clean ones, or im gonna go with a Hyundai Genesis coupe and go for speed and slam and the last idea is a VW sport wagon and then put it on some bags and probably some Rotiform wheels FTW!

So those are my ideas on some cars, but as of right now im just drivin my Dodge Nitro which is not a bad car and its been good to me.

Comment

Originally posted by jmizz1228 View Post
                              Well im trying to get something cheap but can still slam, and also its got to be able to be a daily in chi-city. Not the best place to have a slammed car but we make it work. Might go with a Toyota Corolla to be honest, Ik that doesnt sound so promising but I have done some research and ive found some very clean ones, or im gonna go with a Hyundai Genesis coupe and go for speed and slam and the last idea is a VW sport wagon and then put it on some bags and probably some Rotiform wheels FTW!

So those are my ideas on some cars, but as of right now im just drivin my Dodge Nitro which is not a bad car and its been good to me.
                              As tempting as new cars are I can't get past used euro's. so much bang for buck!!

good luck with whatever you decide on!

Comment

As tempting as new cars are I can't get past used euro's. so much bang for buck!!

good luck with whatever you decide on!
                                I can agree with that to, and im not getting a new car its gonna be used. Unless I got an amazing deal on a car but otherwise sticking to used

Comment

Working...
                                X