Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just wondering what model volks these are??

cheers

Comment

• ^ Volk CV Pro.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
        ^ Volk CV Pro.
        cheers mate. any idea how much they go for or what size they generally come in? seller is a bit of a drive away, and knows nothing of the wheel except for the stud pattern.
        either way i will buy them.

Comment

• They come in 16's & 17's, and maybe other sizes. Here's a FS link of a set for example, in your country as well:

Find Wheels, Tyres & Rims ads in Sydney City 2000, NSW. Buy and sell almost anything on Gumtree classifieds.

Also, if you just Google Image the wheels, they'll bring up FS threads usually which will give you more of an idea on pricing.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
            They come in 16's & 17's, and maybe other sizes. Here's a FS link of a set for example, in your country as well:

Find Wheels, Tyres & Rims ads in Sydney City 2000, NSW. Buy and sell almost anything on Gumtree classifieds.

Also, if you just Google Image the wheels, they'll bring up FS threads usually which will give you more of an idea on pricing.
            thanks again. ill head down and pick em up this weekend. cheers for the input

Comment

• but the spokes don't match.

Comment

• Hi there, I just bought these, and a centercap is missing, but dont know where to find them!

there is no details or anything written on the rim.. But they are 3 piece splits, 17x9 and 17x10 and they are made in Japan.

Sorry for the bad phone quality..

Berg.

Comment

• Any idea? Thanks.

Comment

• Any idea what these might be? They say "CARTEC" on them and are 15x6 +35 4x100

They look like an old set of DP Motorsport wheels but I don't think that's what these are.

Comment

• Those look like Ronal R9 reps which are just flat face reps of Penta wheels off old AMGs.
                      Buy my 3 piece Work Carving Starks and tires

Comment

• Originally posted by Orgin View Post
                        Any idea? Thanks.

bmw style 85
                        Originally posted by da3bous
                        I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• Originally posted by Svenska94Aero View Post

I know they are two-piece ARE, 17x9.5, 5x120.65, pretty high offset. Guy pulled 'em off his 89 'Vette right after having them refinished, I picked 'em up yesterday off Craigslist for a song. Anyone have any more info/idea of value?
                          Bump. Anyone know what these are called?
                          -1997 Saab 9000cse Anniversary Edition - Bagged & Tuned
                          -1990 Saab 900 SPG - Holset & Track built
                          -1973 Mercedes-Benz 280 - Summer cruiser / mild resto project
                          -1972 MGB Roadster-Sold!

Comment

• can somebody help me what is the type of this wheels? and the spec please thanks mates
                            Originally posted by Wout CSL
                            The throwing star look stunnin' on your E36 !

Comment

• Originally posted by PG1_Euro36 View Post
                              can somebody help me what is the type of this wheels? and the spec please thanks mates
                              These are BMW Style 108

Comment

• hey, nice tread =) does anyone know what wheels these are?

Comment

Working...
                                X